001

◈ ━━━━━━ 𝑯𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑹━━━━━━ ◈

_ _ _ _ _  A FEW MINUTES LATER _ _ _ _ _

Its been a few minutes and more applicants started to fill the room, but all of a sudden a loud alarm was heard from the room...

A mouth-less man with light purple hair and mustache was then seen standing...

"I apologize for the wait, the entry period for hunter applications has ended, the hunter exam shall now begin! A final caution. If you're short on luck or ability, you could very well end up seriously injured or even dead. Those who accept the risks please follow me. Otherwise, please exit via the elevator behind you." Satotz said...

No one moved...

"Very well, all 405 applicants will participate in phase one." Satotz said.

As the strange man started walking quite strangely. All the applicants started walking, to be honest I wasn't quite the type to run so I ended up floating making some applicants look at me in awe.

"I neglected to introduce myself. I am Satotz, the phase one examiner, I shall lead you to the exam's second phase. " Satotz said.

"Second phase? What about phase one?" A bald guy said.

"It has already commenced" Satotz replied.

"It's already begun? this is part of the test?" some applicants said.

"You must follow me to phase two, this is the exam's first phase."

"Follow you, that's it?" said the bald guy.

"Yes, I cannot tell you where or when you must survive." Satotz said, "You must follow me."

All the applicants then started running trying to keep up with Satotz.

"I see how it is," a blonde boy with grey eyes said.

This test is weird.......Is this an endurance test?

THE EXAMS FIRST PHASE BEGINS

 _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

hello thank you for reading my book have a nice day

⇒author-chan