꧁𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯꧂

Hinata's POV

Today marks our five-month anniversary together. I'm so happy me and Kageyama are together. I never thought he would like me but he does. We always walk home together. he's the best I could ever ask for. Coach ukai told us that we were having a practice match with Aoba johsai. the Great kings' school. I can't wait I'm glad because of volleyball I got to make so many new friends and I got to meet Kagayama. nothing could be better than this moment right now. I get to the gym and I see yachi and everyone else except Kageyama.
"Hey yachi have you seen Kageyama he's not here"
"Oh Kageyama I haven't seen yet maybe he's running late"
"I hope so"
Soon coach ukai interrupted us so he can take Roll call.
"Ok the bus will be here soon let me just take Roll Call"
I'm so worried what if something happened to him. maybe he got held behind in class. or maybe he's sick I don't know. all of a sudden I hear footsteps and heavy breathing someone screaming wait. I turned around to see Kageyama. He's out of breath his face is as red as A charity, to be honest, it kind of looks cute.
"I'm here sorry I was late the teacher held me back in class"
"It's ok the bus hasn't come yet"
Coach Ukai seemed a bit annoyed but I understand.
Soon enough the bus arrives and we get on the bus. of course, me and Kageyama sit in the back. we just start listening to music and talk. soon enough my eyes feel heavy and I went to sleep as soon as I woke up I was alone on the bus. I start to look around and I find tuskishima. He was on the bus with me.
"Finally you're up everyone's already in the gym come on let's go"
I could've sworn I was dreaming still. he didn't say anything mean to me this is different. I kind of like it.
Entering the gym to see the great king and of course iwaizumi but the great king calls him Iwa-Chan so I do too.
"Hey Chibi Chan are you ready for the practice match"
"Yup I've been working on the new trick you taught me and I think I got it down to a T"
"That's good just keep working you'll be as great as me"
"Hinata don't listen to him he's trash"
"that hurt. my iwa chan calls me that"
The great king and iwa Chan we're talking well kind of arguing I guess. all a sudden I saw Kageyama in the corner of my eye. I walk to see Kagayama.
"Hey Kageyama why didn't you wake me up when we got here"
" oh sorry you were just so cute that I didn't wanna wake you up I'm sorry"
He was lying. I could tell he has a telltale sign. whenever he's lying he never looks at me in the eyes and he always smiles. sometimes I wonder what he's thinking. it hurts me that we've been dating for so long and he can't even tell me the truth sometimes. but then again everyone has their secrets right. I'm not overreacting right.
"Hey Hinata we're starting the practice match come on get changed"
As I was lost and thought all of a sudden I heard Sugas Voice
"oh yeah coming"
Soon the practice match was over. Aoba johsai won this time. It was kind of sad but that just shows that I have so much to work on and that's OK. I want to keep growing. Kageyama was talking to other people from the team people that went to the same middle school as him. I wonder what middle school Kageyama was like.

Kageyama POV
(Bet you didn't see that coming bitch you probably did T^T)
God, he's so annoying. I mean I do like him I guess. so what I didn't wake you up when we got here tuskishma woke you up so why are you asking questions. honestly, he's a little bit clingy. but it's not like I mind. I mean whenever I'm around him my heart does race and stuff. but I never feel like kissing him or anything But I guess I should.
you know what I'm just gonna be grateful somebody likes me. an annoying stuck-up person likes me. we soon Say our goodbyes and get back on the bus to go back home. me and Hinata are listening to music more specifically Cavetown is your bedroom ceiling bored. Hinatas like the sun so bright and shining so happy and joyful but of course just like the sun but of course clouds can cover him up. I couldn't help but think about the past. In my past relationships, not many people know this. I didn't want them to know this but I was in a relationship with kindaichi back in middle school. He had a huge crush on me and well I liked him too. we would always hang out and stuff but then I started becoming a bitch. I was mean I was an asshole I will admit that. I liked him but then me being an asshole fucked up our relationship.  we broke up I bet when he saw me not be a bitch and not be so controlling with my teaming hurt him. I feel like that hurt him because I bet he still likes me. to be honest I kind of like him too but I'm with Hinata. I need to stop having those thoughts that are in the past. you can't change the past no matter how hard you try so I'll just stop. I love Hinata right?
Of course, I do. plus there's a lot of other people who would love to be with him but I am with him. He's mine

A/N
Hey so that's it, for now, I hope it was interesting and if it wasn't well then there are other options I mean what do you want me to say lol 😂 I'm sorry lol ok so I hope you liked it And if you didn't that's Ok just want to say thank you for actually choosing to read this it means a lot and should I make a longer chapter or what because I don't know OK that's it bye - Violet

A/N Hey so that's it, for now, I hope it was interesting and if it wasn't well then there are other options I mean what do you want me to say lol 😂 I'm sorry lol ok so I hope you liked it And if you didn't that's Ok  just want to say thank you fo...