Chapter 10: Cock Blocking

*WARNING* written on phone please excuse typo's

Okay, I knowing gonna regret this on Monday when he neglects me. I'll be neglecting him too but the important thing is, he likes ME! Out of all the girls in the school. Its crazy!

On Sunday, Harry is meeting me at the park again. It's weird, meeting at the park all the time.

From: Harry ❤️

You still coming tomorrow?

He is really worried I'll ditch him and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

To: Harry ❤️

Yes ofcourse :)

I don't know whether to tell Max and Kim or not. If I don't they would hate me, but, I don't think Harry is going to tell any of his friends...

We will talk about it tomorrow.

❤️❤️❤️

Okay so, Harry is meeting me at 4.00pm and its 3.00pm now.

To: Harry ❤️

Hey can we just meet now? I'm bored.

I honestly really wanted to see him like, right now but He probably knew I was just playing cool. Not to seem like the obsessive one.

From: Harry ❤️

I can't right now. I'm busy.

Ouch.

It's fine, really I just have to wait... for an hour.

I wonder what he is doing that's making him so busy.

Stop, Chloe! No actually I can think the I am his girlfriend.

At that I read but didn't reply. I didn't need to. This relationship is more like strangers who kiss, I mean we haven't been talking much it's been 3 days since our first encounter. could we be rushing into things? I mean the relationship isn't perfect, in fact is a secret to everyone but us. Isn't school gonna be exciting...

❤️❤️❤️

It's 3.10 and I'm at the park waiting for Harry, he isn't even here... for frig sake this must be some sort of sick joke, maybe Lillian isn't his his cousin and I'm just a gross bet to them mayb-

"Chloe!" I hear a distant voice say.

Harry was here, finally.

"Hey!" I say smiling and walking towards him.

"Sorry I'm late..." he says running his hand through his hair.

"I just got here anyway, don't worry about it." I lie. He saw through my lie and a smirk spread across his face.

Before I could say anything else he pulled me to his and pressed his lips onto mine. I can't complain. His lips are already wet from moistening them by sliding his tongue over them.

"We should probably go to your place." he says against my lips.

"Why?" I ask pulling away from him a little. "Too scared to be seen with me?" I say playfully and cock my head to the side.

"No, I have something else in mind..." he says with a smirk on his face, moving his hands from my lower back to my bum and circling his two fingers in my skin.

My heart starts beating heavy and fast because I know exactly what he wants from me, sex. I don't say anything but my eyes widen.

"Chloe?" Harry says waving his left hand in front of my face, his right hand still on my bum but it wasn't moving anymore.