Chapter 30: Save It

CHLOE P.O.V

"Are you sure you're okay with Harry coming?" I ask Max again. Harry is taking his time getting to my house. I picked Max up a good half an hour ago.

"Of course I am! Besides, you said he stuck up for me after you poured milk all over him." Max says and starts laughing at the memory.

"We were supposed to be on a break..." I sigh, looking down to my hands.

"We both know you didn't actually mean that, I mean, you told me you sucked him off in-,"

"Stop!" I cut him off, covering my ears.

"Oh don't act so innocent Chloe!" Max teases and lies down along the couch.

I 'shh' him and lift his feet, sit beneath them and put them back down on my lap.

"Chloe..?" Max whines.

"Yes, buttercup?" I ask and begin drawing patterns on his legs.

"You do know you're my best friend, right?" Max says nervously.

"Yes, and you are mine." I smile. Max and I are much closer than Kim is to us, mostly because she always ditches us for her boyfriend.

"And I trust you one-hundred percent?" he pushes and I nod. "If I tell you something you have to promise you will never tell anyone, not even Harry."

"Of course I wouldn't tell, now out with it." I say, patting his legs.

"So you know how Kim's current boyfriend was caught in my bedroom that one time when we all slept over my house, reading my journal?" I nod. "And how ever since then he doesn't like me being around him?" I nod. "And how Kim and I usually make out every time we have group sleepover? Well there is a reason for that." I shiver, then nod for him to continue. "Do you know what I am trying to say?"

I think for a second before it all comes together.

MAX ACTUALLY LIKES KIM?

"You like Kim?!" I ask, my eyes widening.

"No offense to her but, no ew." He says.

I look at him confusedly. "Explain?"

"Well, Kim's boyfriend doesn't want me near him because he read something that made him uncomfortable. Kim and I only make out because she is drunk and I am trying to figure things out..." he mumbles.

"I have no idea what you are trying to say." I say shaking my head and chuckling.

He lets out a huff in annoyance, as if he was afraid to say it out load. "I'm gay, Chloe!"

HARRY P.O.V

I ended up getting a taxi with the cash I had, seeing as I had to make two stops. When I dropped off the pizza, which took forever to order because it was busy as heck, Max wasn't there. His mother looked cranky but was polite anyway.

About an hour after I texted Chloe I arrive at her place. Luckily by then my headache was completely gone. I walk up to the door and hear loud laughing through it.

I ring the doorbell and the laughing stops instantly.

"Coming." I hear Chloe giggle.

She opens the door and I am completely taken aback by how beautiful she looks. It's as if I hadn't seen her in months whereas it's been only a day.

"Hey." I breathe. Studying her whole body like the time I and into her in the halls.

"Hey." She replies, smiling sweetly at me.