Chapter 5: Let's Get Shit-Faced

~♥Harry P.O.V♥~

'Last night was fun'

Crap! I didn't mean to say that, now I seem like a perv! I mean, I did like all of it, I'm sure she did too but that doesn't mean we should talk about it! I ruined it! Ruined what? I don't know, it!

"Uhh see you another time!" I said then walked away to join my friends by the door. Another time? Smart one, dumb one... 

~♥Chloe P.O.V♥~

He walks off to the group of jocks by the door. Oh okay.

I walk inside of the school and go to my locker to put my books in. I check my timetable, I know for a fact I am with Harry for english and social studies. Damn it, I don't have either of them today... Then again, why do I even care?

♥♥♥

The bells rings for first lunch. I put my textbook into my bag and leave the classroom, not long after I am walking into the cafeteria to sit with my friends at our table, they actually got here before I did fo once...

"Chloe! Thank you so much for letting me use your car!" he says with a huge grin. He thinks my car would boost his popularity or something, he caress too much.

Kim is about to put some of her lunch in her mouth but when she saw me she dropped her food and stares at me, eyes wide, mouth open. Okay...

"Whats up Kim?" I say with a confused look on my face.

All of a sudden she grins and puts her hand on my hand which is on the table.

"So, I heard you were totally making out with Harry Styles on the floor, in the middle of the hall!" she says, her eyes getting wider the more she explains.

"What? No! I would never kiss Harry Styles! You know that!" I lie, sorta, I think.

"Then where did the rumour come from?" she says obviously not believing me. Max must've told her about me sleeping over Harry's last night.

"We fell over eachother in the hall..." I say, gosh I hate these school rumours.

"Lucky! I reckon that has upped you popularity!" Max says raising his eyebrows at me with envy.

"I doubt it. I don't care anyway." I say reaching for an apple in my bag. Its not there. God damnit Harry! Now I'm going to starve all day, I might even get ill, an apple a day keeps the doctor away.

All of a sudden this morning plays in my head, him dressing in front of me, the playful apple scenario and our almost kiss, I think it was an almost kiss anyway... I can't believe I let my self give in to Harry last night. He probably thinks I am desperate. He hasn't spoken to me since he left for his friends. I shouldn't have pushed him so far last night, he could hate me for that. What if he has a girlfriend? Our lips conjoined for a millisecond so I don't think that counts as a kiss-

"Chloe?" Max says as Kim clicks in front of my face trying to get my attention.

"Oh um, yeah." I say, sitting up straight.

"So we can sleepover?" he asks, obviously speaking on Kims behalf.

I'm so tired, I want to decline but its been way too long since all three of us has had a sleepover and it is Friday so I could sleep in the next day.

"Yeah, sure! You never have to ask, you know!" I say hoping that it will put their mind off of why I was daydreaming.

"Should I bring alcohol?" Kim says as her smile gets bigger.