Chapter 9: Its a Bittersweet Life

Harry spent the rest of the night walking around the neighbourhood, watching the stars and watching the sunrise...

Just kidding, that's so cheesy.

After a long lingering hug he walked me home and kissed me on the cheek goodbye, which was totally adorable. Now I stand in the kitchen with a cup of water. I am so incredibly tired.

I should be after the night I just had. It was insane.

Are Harry and I together now?

No, I don't think so, I hope not anyway. I can't handle that pressure at school.

I wish it was like us kissing all of the time...

I mope up the stairs and flop onto the space of the bed Kim and Max left for me. I love them.

Little montages of Harry and I play in my head as I drift off to sleep.

♥ ♥ ♥

"Chlo, girlie, wake up..." I hear Kim say gently.

"Whaaattt?" I groan. My head is thumping.

"Where'd you put the Advil?" she asks.

"I moved it to the medicine cupboard in my bathroom..." I almost whisper.

"Thanks babe, do you want me to get you some?" she asks and I open her eyes, she has dark lines beneath her eyes. She probably looks better than me though...

I nod.

She leaves the room and I turn my body to face upward. Last night is muffled but I know what I need to.

What am I going to do about this...? I can't just date him. He probably doesn't even what to date me anyway.

I sit up, my legs crossed on the bed and I rub the sleep from my eyes.

Its two o'clock in the afternoon. I must have stayed up pretty late last night...

I walk down stairs into the kitchen and find Kim sitting on the bench talking to Max.

"What happened to Keegan?" I ask. "He wasn't here when I got home."

"I don't know I passed out halfway home." She says with a cup of water in her hand.

"Your Advil and water are over there." She says pointing to beside the fridge.

I walk over to the cup of orange juice with two pills next to it.

I take them in one swift motion. I can take any pill as long as it's with orange juice.

"Crazy night last night, right?" Max smiles, how can he smile right now?

I groan and Kim nods.

"What are you guys doing for the rest of the weekend?" I ask, sipping the rest of my orange juice.

"Dad wants Mum and me to go fishing. I am going to get so sunburnt." Kim whines.

"I'm working all weekend, sorry Chloe." Max says. Max works at a cinema, we always get free movies its really good.

Looks like I am by myself this weekend... Unless Harry- no.

"Do you need a ride home Max?" I ask putting my hand on his back.

"Kim's dropping me home and you are way to hungover to drive me anywhere!" he laughs.

I guess he is right... The pain from my head only eased a little from the medication.

I guess I should clean up around here seeing I have nothing else to do.

I put all of the empty bottles of alcohol into bag and close the rest of it to put in the cellar. I wipe the coffee table, vacuum the floors, turn on the air freshening system (yeah I know it's ridiculous), I clean the kitchen, make the bed and decide to make some chocolate chip cookies and its now four fifteen.