Chapter 33: Explain Everything

{the opposite of edited}

I take a breath of relief now that Harry is in my arms.

Zayn sighs before he speaks. "Come on guys we wouldn't want them to see us here or else they'll-"

A painful sound fills both mine and Harry's ears as we tighten our grip on each other.

The sound of a gun.

I pull away from Harry and look around quickly to see where the noise came from. My eyes lock onto the body lying in a pool of blood on the floor.

"Zayn!" I yell and fall onto his body.

"Fuck! Chloe we have to go." Harry pulls me from Zayn's body.

My body seems to go in a stage of shock. I can't hear anything anymore and my vision goes blurry. Then everything goes black.

○○○

I wake up lying in the bed of a room I haven't seen before. My head is pounding and I can hardly think straight. I see Harry sitting in a chair in the corner of the room with his face in his hands.

"Harry?" I choke.

His head raises from his hands immediately. Once he sees I am awake he starts walking towards me. I scramble out of bed and walk towards him and wrap my arms around his waist, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck.

"I am so fucking sorry Chloe." He cries. I shake my head and hug him tighter. "We are too young for this. I am so stupid."

"Harry stop. Putting yourself down isn't going to take anything that has happened back." I say shakily and pull away.

"I should have taken you with me camping. That way you wouldn't have had to go through all of this fucked up shit-"

"Harry stop!" I repeat myself more sternly. He just looks at me for a moment and nods, then looking down. "Where are we?"

"We're somewhere out of town." Harry says.

"What's happening?" I ask, scared of the answer.

"Well I have called Louis, Liam, Niall, Alex and Mae over so we can all explain." He says, looking down in shame.

"What about Travis?" I ask.

"Trust me. You do not want him over. I will explain it all once they get here." He says calmly.

"Well what are we supposed to do until they do? Twiddle our fingers? How long will it take until they get here?" I say, raising my voice.

"Chloe, calm down." Harry says and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Calm down? I can't calm down! Zayn died. He died right in front of me! I was supposed to help him-"

I am cut off by Harry's lips on mine. I gladly accept the kiss and he hums.

"I have missed you so much." He mumbles and begins to move his mouth on mine. I pull him closer to me by the waist and deepen the kiss. He moves his hands to my cheeks and grazes his thumb on my cheek bones.

He begins to push me towards the bed and runs his hands up my shirt. I fall back into the bed and pull him to me by the shirt which ends in him pulling it off and balancing himself over me.

I reconnect our kiss and wrap my legs around his torso, bringing his crotch to mine. He then grinds his hardening member into me causing me to moan in pleasure.

"You're safe with me baby." he says as he pulls from the kiss and pulls down my shorts. He kisses the insides of my thighs before returning his lips back to mine. I pull my shirt over my head and he takes off his board shorts leaving us both in our underwear.