Chapter 15: Coping with Crazy

I wake up in Harry's room, the light from his bedroom window shining in my eyes. I screw my face up and sit up, reaching for Harry beside me but his touch isn't in reach.

He isn't in bed?

My mind instantly goes to the worst possible thing that could've happened. He regrets his decision and felt bad lying next to me, or even worse, he went to go laugh at himself because he didn't feel bad at all.

My thoughts were only getting worse because I know he always wakes up late, later than me.

I cooled down a little as I hear Harry talk loudly to either his sister or his mother in the kitchen, I checked my phone and scrolled through my friend request. I didn't know any of these people.

That's when my eyes caught on a familiar last name. Peters.

Travis Peters, the red haired guy from the principals room. He must be friends with Harry and seen his relationship status with me.

I accept his request and move to notifications to see that the majority of comments on Harry's relationship status were, "who is she?" or "is this a joke?". Being invisible was great while it lasted but now I have Harry and I'm happy about that.

I lock my phone, put clothes on and walked out into the hallway slowly, just so I can make out who Harry is talking to without interupting.

"You can't control me, Gemma!" Harry yells. Oh crap.

I decide to save Harry from this conversation which is obviously making him uncomfortable. I know it was about what happened last night.

"Good morning!" I say cheerfully and I walk into the kitchen, smiling.

Harry is practically fuming and Gemma looks extremely annoyed at him, or me, I just don't like how she is making him angry...

~♥Harry P.O.V♥~

"You can't control me, Gemma!" I yell at my sister. She can't just tell me to stop seeing Chloe like that. She thinks just because she walked in on us having sex, well, about to, she can just control the relationship. Fucking hell.

Saved by the bell. My beautiful girlfriend prances in with a smile.

"Good morning!" she says cheerfully. I know she came in because she heard Gemma and I arguing. I love that about her.

My face softens only a little as she walks up next to me. I plant a kiss on her cheek just to rub it in Gemma's face.

"Good morning, Chloe." Gemma says then walks out of the kitchen.

Chloe's face drops immediately, turning her body to face me.

"Are you okay?" she asks in a worried tone.

I cup her cheeks and slowly move my thumb on her cheek bone, looking her dead in the eye.

"I am now." I say and smile at her.

She lifts up on her tiptoes and pecks me on the lips.

"Whats for breakfast?" she says, her face lighting up again. She always does that when she talks about food.

"I was thinking of taking you out for breakfast?" I half ask and state.

"That would be lovely, seeing as all we ate were Oreos and deep fried chicken yesterday some real door would be amazing." she says, pulling herself closer to my chest.

I grinned at her and held her hand as we begin to walk to my bedroom to change.

I put on a black sleeveless shirt, skinny black jeans and blue high wasted converse. Chloe wore a light blue, tight, short sleeves crop top that hugged her body perfectly, acid wash denim skinny jeans and red vans. She puts some makeup on before walking towards me and intertwining our hands.