Chapter 2: Fancy Rich People Problems

[x]

~♥Chloe P.O.V♥~

"You understand?" I ask surprised. I just told Max about the Harry thing.

"Yeah, I mean any girl would love this opportunity." he says, his face buried in his Nintendo DS.

'Any Girl'

Boy that gets on my nerves... Is that what I am? Any girl? Is that what Harry thinks I am, just another one of those girls to use whenever he pleases? I'm starting to second guess going with him tonight...

I hadn't noticed that I stopped walking during my little thinking train and Max was ahead of me. I run after him as well as reaching for my keys from my pocket. "Max!" I say almost fully caught up to him.

"What's up Chloe?" He asked.

I throw him my keys.

"Pick me up tomorrow, okay?" I say smiling.

A smile spread across his face. "Thank you Chloe!" he says as he runs up and hugs me.

"You're welcome." I reply and start walking to the classroom Harry was meeting me. I made sure to wait three minutes after the bell so I wouldn't seem desperate.

I get to the room and see Harry sitting on one of the desks looking at his watch. As soon as he notices me he jolts up and grabs me gently by the wrists and says, "Thank god you're here! I thought that you'd bail on me!"

I automatically feel guilty because I actually was thinking about leaving him. He obviously does need me.

"Do you have a car?" I ask, really hoping he does because I just gave my keys away.

"Yeah, of course!" he replies. "Let's go!"

♥♥♥

The car drive to my house to get my stuff was him singing to his Ed Sheeran X album. He seems extra normal and comfortable without everyone around him judging him. He looks like quite a cool guy actually.

"WHEN SALTED TEARS WON'T DRY I'LL WIPE MY SHIRT SLEEVE UNDER YOUR EYES!" he sings. Of course he likes Ed Sheeran... And knows all the lyrics to all of his songs...

He actually isn't a bad singer now that I pay attention.

I pause the music and his face suddenly drops. "I didn't know you could sing." I say.

"You don't know anything about me..." he says and turns the music on but turns the volume down so we can hear each other.

"Tell me about yourself..." I ask with a big grin.

"The short version or the long version?" he asks, his face shows he is unsure.

"Definitely the long version." I smile.

He sighs, "Well, my name full name is Harold Edward Styles, I was born on the 1st of February in Redditch, UK. My Mum and Dad divorced when I was 11, Mum moved here in Washington for work and I lived with my Dad until I was 14, he died in a motorbike accident on his way to pick my older sister Gemma and I from school. So we moved with Mum and I started playing football. Mum felt it will help our grieving if she spoiled us rotten. I dated a couple cheerleaders became friends with the 'popular' group and now here I am..."

It is silent for the majority of the way to my house before I turn to face him and put my hand on his shoulder and start to speak, "I am so s-"

"Why you are sorry, don't be sorry, just don't tell anyone." he says followed by a smirk.