Chapter 18: Girls Love Boys

~♥Harry P.O.V♥~
Fuck, that was amazing. We are driving home and I still feel the buzz. Chloe does that to me, she got me so excited, even after. I was kinda embarrassed for looking so happy but I know she loves it. She is sleeping right now in the passenger seat and looks so peaceful, but hours ago she was moaning my name. I couldn't help but smirk when she discovered the blood on the picnic blanket. She freaked out and thought it was her period. I know I should be more careful because I'm walking on thin ice but I pray to god she will never find out how that condom originally got in there.

~❤️Chloe P.O.V❤️~
I wake up in my bedroom. Harry must've taken me home after I fell asleep. I feel kind of disappointed when I reach over to feel he isn't next to me. I sit up and feel wetness in between my legs. Crap.

My period is one week early. I guess it kinda explains the stomach pains and the peanut butter cup cravings. I walk to my wardrobe and pull out a huge sweatshirt and black comfy shorts. I run to the shower and quickly rid my body of my clothes, I turn on the shower and its warm almost instantly. Someone else must've been in my shower recently.

I wash every last trace of my virginity from my body, I feel accomplished. After about what feels like an hour I turn the water off and cover my body in a towel.

I quickly insert a tampon and throw on my clothes. I pull my sheets off my bed and put them in my dirty clothes pile in the laundry.

After replacing my sheets I run downstairs to the kitchen and check the fridge to feed the craving, but no chocolate can be seen, I let out a groan and plop down in the middle of the kitchen.

"Hey honey, good morning?" I heard my Dads voice and the kettle turn on.

"Dadddddd." I groan.

"Yes honey?" I hear him chuckle.

"Are you going to the shops anytime soon?"

"Yeah, in like an hour." I hear dad say.

"Could you get me some peanut butter cups? Pleaaasee?"

"Ofcourse honey." Dad says and continues making his coffee.

I peck him on the cheek and leave the kitchen. I walk back into my room and open my laptop and started Sims 2 up.

❤️❤️❤️

"What the hell!" I scream at my computer. I forgot to fucking save and it crashed. That's what I get for torrenting games.

I need a break from my crappy laptop so I text Harry.

To: Harry ❤️
Can you come over? I'm on my ladies days and feel like shit...

About 10 seconds later I hear my phone buzz.

From: Harry ❤️
Ofcourse babe I'll be there soon

❤️❤️❤️

After what feels like an hour Harry walks through my bedroom door with two canvas shopping bags.

"Okay, so, I go through tumblr a lot and this is what they say to do so I got a few things that you love." He walks in looking nervous. I'm not going to period rage on him.

"Like what?" I say and get up cheerfully.

"Um, myself, duh." he says, trying to look serious.

"You are all I need." I say and reach for him.

He drops the bags and pulls me to his chest. He feels warmer, like there is some sort of bond between in now, I know he feels it too as he tightens his grip on me.