Ice and Fire (Jack Frost X Non Binary!Reader)

Long ago, two very powerful spirits (Two of the many spirits of the Sun and Moon) spoke to one another: they decided that Earth needed help from the corrupting influences of fear, anger and sadness. A pact was made: The Guardians of Childhood were to chosen by the Man in the Moon, to protect the children. And The Guardians of the Elements were to be chosen by the Spirit of the Sun.

I am _____ Flame, and that is what the Sun told me. I have not yet been made into a Guardian (there are three Element Guardians and five Childhood Guardians currently), but I've spoken to the Guardians of both Childhood and Elements and they are sure I will join them soon - I am the only one with fire magic, after all. I had a polar opposite: the Moon's Guardian of Fun. He had the power of ice. This is the story of how we met... and what happened afterwards:

~~~~~

It was late Autumn, and I was strolled through the town of Burgess, watching as the last of the fire-coloured leaves fell slowly from the trees. I sighed as I looked to see a group of children hurry in my general direction. I stepped out of their way - knowing full well that they couldn't see me. They all hurried past me, giggling and smiling with glee. I could sense a spirit in the direction they were running in and I whipped around to see who it was. I hadn't seen him in person before, but I knew exactly who he was.

Jack Frost: the Moon's Guardian of Fun. He had silver-white hair and icy blue eyes. He was wearing tight-and-tattered brown trousers tied with frozen garters and his hoodie was blue and decorated with a messy icy pattern. Goodness, I thought to myself. Being something of a fashion guru, I was surprised to see that this famed guardian had little to no dress sense. In spite of this, I was still in awe of him: he was the one who on a recent Easter had helped to save the Guardians of Childhood; he'd helped one child to believe in them again, and in doing so, the child believed in him. Jack had played a major part in defeating Pitch Black; the Nightmare King and Bringer of Fear.
In short, I was starstruck.

"Jack! Do you think you could make it snow, now? It's nearly Winter!" One of the children asked the Guardian, jumping up and down in excitement.

"Make it snow?" I exclaimed in utter shock and discontentment, folding my arms. Jack heard me; he looked over at me and his icy blue eyes widened. I felt my face flush and I may have been blushing.

Jack's POV

A fire spirit? They were wearing bright fiery-coloured eyes and expensive-looking clothes that looked as if they were on fire. Their hair was fire-coloured and seemed to pulse from white, gold and orange with every half-second. Wow, I thought to myself.

Your POV

I approached while unfolding my arms. Jack's eyes were firmly on me and he didn't seem to hear the children, who were asking him what he was looking at. "They're magic," he finally said to them. His voice made him sound as if he was in awe of me. Pride flooded through me: Jack Frost, the famous Guardian who defeated Pitch Black was in awe of me.