Daughter Nature (Tooth X Female!Reader)

My mother (Mother Nature) was called by the five Guardians of Childhood. Unfortunately, this meant that I would be patrolling the Earth alone; changing weather and helping to heal plants that were susceptible to disease or death. My mother - of course - was supposed to be doing this with me; she was much more powerful than me and it would have been far more efficient. Nevertheless, the Guardians seldom called her, and if they did, it was sure to be serious: I had no choice.
Before she left, my mother allocated me three specific places to check, and when I was done with those I was to continue around the globe. Those three places were; The Amazon rainforest, the Australian outback and a town called Burgess. I had never been to Burgess as it was a town instead of a blatant vicinity of nature, but I was sure that there had been a reason for her choosing it. I picked an ivy-styled dress (made of real ivy) to wear and left for work.

~~~~~~~~~~

After making it rain in the Amazon, helping a couple of kangaroos give birth in Australia, and putting out a fire, I made my way over to Burgess, America.
Nicholas St. North would use a snow globe to get somewhere far away, just as E. Aster Bunnymund would open up a tunnel portal. My mother and I, however, could 'cut out the middle man', as it were: we could teleport from place to place directly, leaving only green sparkles behind us as we went. Mortals called these green sparkles "fairy dust", which was fair enough but we weren't fairies. I did know of one, though: the beautiful, chipper and hard-working Toothiana: Queen of the Tooth Fairy armies and Guardian of Memories. I had seen her fairies at work from time to time but I'd only met her properly about three times. She was always busy, and she'd probably be too busy to be in a relationship - which is probably why no action was taken on her previous small crush on Jack Frost. Beautiful hummingbird fairy aside, I teleported to Burgess.

~~~~~

Upon my arrival, I found myself in an open field, my feet had rooted themselves in the earth. I could feel that it was rich with water. Jack probably loves making it snow here, I thought to myself. I saw a large group of small children hurrying towards me. I thought it would be wise for me to move out of the way lest they run through me and I feel that horrid feeling, but they all seemed to be looking at me. They believed in me? Barely any people believed in my mother, how on Earth-
"Are you Mother Nature's daughter?" One of the children asked. He had brown eyes, brown hair and white skin. He had a small gap in his mouth where a tooth was growing - which made me thibk of Toothiana... But I had to answer his question.

"Is she Daughter Nature?" One of the other children asked: a boy with dark skin. He and his probable twin brother began laughing. I didn't. That joke had gotten old at least a century ago, when I was twelve.

"I am _____ Nature," I stated.

"You look like Poison Ivy," someone said; a tall lightskinned girl with short auburn hair. I was taken aback - who was Poison Ivy?

"Pippa, be nice," another girl said - she had tufted brown hair and wore big brown boots and a pink tutu.

"What? It's not an insult." Pippa replied. I stepped back in confusion: what did my mother want me to do here?

"We're sorry. We were just told to wait here by Jack because we wanted to know how to encourage more people to take care of the environment." The first boy who had spoken explained. I thought for a moment:

"You must be Jamie," I stated. He nodded happily. "They're telling stories about you, y'know," I began.

"Really?" His eyes lit up.

"Yes; about how you and your friends believed in Jack Frost, helped to bring back Sanderson Mansnoozie and defeat Pitch Black. You saved the Guardians, Jamie."

"Wait, aren't you a Guardian?" One of the twin boys asked. I shook my head.
"Your mother?"

"No. We're more of spirits, in a way - it's very complicated. Try not to worry too much about what we are and rather on what we do. You needed help with the environment?" I asked. The children nodded eagerly. I knelt on the grass and rooted my knees, before growing various flowers around myself. "Sit with me," I instructed, "I'll tell you how you can help to save your planet; successfully persuading others to in the process."

~~~~~

After a 'class' on what the children had wanted to learn, I heard my mother speaking to me telepathically. I'm done with the Guardians, she began cheerily, You can do whatever you want for the rest of the day.

Okay, thank you, mother, I replied. The children had been happy to meet me, but they stated that it was time for them to go home now. I embraced each of them and left for Tooth's Palace in a puff of green, sparkly dust.

~~~~~

I arrived in Tooth's garden, which was full of turquoise pools, cherry blossom trees and walls decorated with the memories of Tooth's interactions with children which dated back to before the Dark Ages. A few of Tooth's fairies flew around above me but there can't have been more than about five: This was not a busy part of the palace but it was definitely one of the most beautiful. I stood, pivoting around, looking for Tooth. One of her Baby Teeth must have noticed me standing there and alerted her because before long, she flew down to me from the 'hive' areas. "_____," she exclaimed in joyous surprise, "I wasn't expecting you." It was a struggle not to lose myself in her beautiful pinkish eyes.

"Yes, I'm sorry about my erratic arrival, I... it's been so long since I've seen you." I tried to explain.

"Well, I'm glad you're here," she replied. I cocked my head to one side. I always thought she was too busy to so much as think about me, let alone spend time with me. "Come with me; we'll sit and talk," she instructed, flying above me. I didn't want to teleport and leave dust so I sprouted huge leaf-wings (pun intended) and followed the Hummingbird-Fairy by using them to flu.
We flew to a large perch and sat side by side.

"I thought you'd be too busy," I stated.

"I'd never be too busy for you, _____." She replied, placing a dainty hand on my shoulder. I smiled as I felt myself flush.

"There's something I want to tell you," we said simultaneously, before laughing. I insisted that she go first; she did the same for me.

"Alright," I began, "there's been something I've wanted to tell you for a while..." I could feel my heart racing in my chest. "I wasn't sure how to tell you before because I always thought you were busy and I didn't want to disturb you but-"
I was interrupted by Toothiana's lips touching mine in a warm kiss. Her beautiful eyes were closed. Time seemed to pause completely for a moment - then she pulled away.

"I'm so sorry, was that not what you wanted to-" It was my turn to interrupt her. I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her in for another kiss. I could hear her fairies cheering and swooning around us in giddy excitement as her delicate-looking wings flittered with the same emotion. One flew close to us and chirped in her ear; "Oh." She turned to me, placing her hands on mine, "I'm sorry, _____, but I have to get back to work."

"Oh, alright, I understand," I replied, slightly disappointed. She kissed me on the cheek before fluttering away. I watched her as she stopped and turned back to me:

"I'll let you know when I'm free," she stated with a wink, before disappearing into her place of work and ordering her fairies around. I sighed happily before noticing one of her baby teeth; she was staring at me with 'heart-eyes'. I winked at her and she swooned. I caught her in my hands.

"She must really love me, huh?" I asked her. She hugged my thumb tightly before curling up to sleep in my palm. I took that as a yes.