Trust Me (Jack X Female!Reader)

Suggested by @Tiya128

I am ___, the Guardian of Trust.
I am the fifth guardian chosen by the Man in the Moon.

The Aurora Borealis: North's Signal!
I flew over to North's workshop, arriving just as Toothiana did. "Hello, my fairy sister!" She said to me, wrapping her arms around me in a cheery embrace.

"Oh, it's been so long! How are your little fae?" I asked.

"They're well." She gestured to three of them circling her head, sending telepathic messages to the other 'Baby Teeth'. "Working; even now."

We greeted North and Sandy and they entered the workshop, talking to one another. Sandy always made sure to arrive on time. But how Bunnymund was last eluded me: he could practically teleport, after all! Then again, he didn't have the best rapport with North: something that the Guardian of Wonder took in good humour.

Either way, when we were all met, North led us to his huge, spinning globe: a replica of the planet Earth with the only difference being its size. "Man in Moon has declared that there will be new Guardian!"

Bunnymund shifted on his feet uncomfortably. Tooth and I exchanged excited expressions, clapping our hands together. Who was it going to be?

We waited apprehensively, watching as the moon shone onto a large crystal that had emerged from the ground. The light was blinding, but came to form a boy with a staff. "Jack Frost," North declared. Bunnymund immediately started complaining - for the third time since he arrived, and Tooth flew circles around the crystal in glee.

"Whom?" I asked. The others stopped what they were doing to look at me.

"You don't know him?" Tooth asked, flexing her feathers in surprise. I shook my head.

"She'll want to keep it that way," Bunny retorted.

"Great!" North said, ignoring him. "You can go and get him."

~

I didn't have a choice, but I didn't really mind. If Bunny didn't like Jack, he was bound to be interesting.
That evening, North sent two of his yetis to accompany me as he whispered into his Snow globe and threw it to the floor, creating a bright, swirling portal for us. "I shall see you upon my return," I said to my fellow guardians as I stepped into it after the Yetis.

It was evening in a modern street. The waning gibbous moon settled above the rooftops. I mistook at least three planes for stars, but there was too much light pollution to see the glowing balls of gas for now.

"This way," one of the Yetis, Don, said to me, waiting for a car to pass before he crossed the street. I flew over the road before a car whizzed past. The other Yeti, Seicro, hesitated, before jogging to the nearest crossing and standing behind a couple waiting to cross. "Come on!" Don shouted, gesturing to him. He crossed with the mortals and followed us into an alleyway.

Don pointed in the direction of what I assumed was Jack, and I stepped forward. "Jack?" He whipped around to look at me. His white-silver hair was spiked, mostly to his left, as if he only flew with the wind in that direction. His eyes were icy blue, threatening, and he was pointing at me with a hooked staff. "You can put your weapon down, I am a friend." I glanced behind me to see the Yetis unfolding a sack. "What are you doing?" I asked them, but before I could stop them, they pushed past me and threw the sack over Jack's head and tossed the snow globe down to bring us back to the workshop.

"We had to be fast, in case he ran away," Seicro said to me, before ushering me through the swirling portal.

~