From the Moonflower (Flynn X Female!Reader)

Above: The Moonflower

"You may have heard of Rapunzel? She was from the Sun. This story starts with the Moon. Once upon a time, a single drop of moonlight fell from the heavens. And from the small drop of moon, grew a magic silver flower. It had the ability to protect the vulnerable (or those worthy of protection).
Centuries passed, and a hop, skip and a boat ride away, there grew a kingdom. The kingdom was ruled by two beloved kings and queens. Both of the queens were about to have babies. And one got sick; really sick. The other was fine, but her baby was becoming vulnerable and weak in her womb. They were running out of time and that's when people usually start to look for a miracle. Or, in this case, two magical flowers.

The magic of the golden flower healed the queen and the magic of the silver flower saved the other queen's baby, protecting it from any danger that may come about. From the latter queen, a healthy baby girl - a princess - was born; with beautiful silver-blue hair. I'll give you a hint, that's _____. She and Rapunzel were cousins: nicknamed the daughters of the Moon and Sun. This is the story about how I, Flynn Rider, fell in love with the Moon princess."

Reader's POV

Above: Your gown

Above: Your gown. Below: Your natural hair colour

When Rapunzel sang a certain song, her blonde hair would glow gold and she would be able to heal people

When Rapunzel sang a certain song, her blonde hair would glow gold and she would be able to heal people. When I sang, my light blue hair would glow silver and I could protect people from any kind of injury for a short period of time.

Rapunzel and I were walking through the kingdom of Corona-Eclipse, greeting civilians with kind smiles.  As we neared the bridge that led out of the kingdom, we saw a half-familiar man riding on one of our palace horses. "Maximus?" Rapunzel asked from a distance. He was her favourite horse and she'd been distraught to find him missing yesterday.

"Rapunzel, isn't that the man from the wanted posters?" I asked her discreetly. We both adjusted our postures before Maximus recognised us - he was strict for a horse. When his rider noticed us, he panicked, trying to halt, but the white Spanish Andalusian had seen us and was now approaching us at a trot; bowing when he reached us - causing the rider to slip off of his neck and nearly onto us.