surprise!(Phineas)

I froze in Surprise as Isabella pulled me to her and kissed me in front of everyone. I heard gasps all around and a pterodactyl screech from Charlotte. I quickly got my senses back and wrapped my arms around Isabella, pulling her closer. When we pulled apart, I grinned down at her

" Well. There goes the surprise." I whispered. She giggled  triumph in her face. I reached down and grabbed her hand as we faced the crowd of friends (and Charlotte) in front of us. All their jaws were on the floor except for Ferb and Tracy of course.

" Surprise!" Isabella said. It was silent. I couldn't help it. They looked so ridiculous. I burst out laughing. Isabella just grinned.

" Well. Way to go Dinnerbell! You finally did it!" Buford yelled from next to Tracy. At his outburst. Our entire class broke out into loud, wild cheering. Once I recovered from my laughing fit, I sent a playful glare at Buford and then looked at the bashfully blushing girl at my side. I removed my hand from here and wrapped it around her waist. I glanced at Charlotte who looked shocked.

" Your with...the Freak!!!???" She wailed. I glared at her.

" You bet I am. Now back off." I said firmly.

" B-but..." She stammered looking like she was gonna pass out. I pointedly look the other way and pulled Isabella gently towards our closest friends. There was along silence.

" Uh what was that?" Buford said loudly, with his hands on his hips. Tracy looked like she was on the verge of laughing.

" It's called a kiss Buford. You should try it sometime." I inserted smoothly trying not to laugh at the look on his face.

" Hey! That's not what I meant! I know what a kiss is!" He exclaimed. Isabella did laugh.

" Sure you do Buford." She said backing me up.

" No I don't! Wait. Hey! You confused me!" He yelled. Tracy laughed.

" Well. I'd say that's a point for Phineas and Isabella." She said grinning. Buford turned to her a sad look on his face.

" Traitor!" He mumbled before turning back to us.

" But for reals. What was all that?" He demanded. I glanced at Isabella. She shrugged.

" Well we've been together for a little bit.  When we heard about Baljeet's reunion. We couldn't resist the urge to  pretend we still hated one another. Tracy was supposed to help sell it. But she wasn't much help." Isabella said smirking at her roommate, who in turn blushed. Buford gasped.

" What Tracy you knew!? That makes you a double traitor." He bellowed. Tracy grinned.

" I guess it does. " She said coming to stand by Isabella. Buford went quiet. Then he burst out laughing.

" Wow girlie, Dinnerbell! I didn't think you had it in you to play such a prank I'm proud of you!" He said through his laughter.

" Yeah. You guys were pretty good too no one had a clue it was acting." Baljeet chimed in. He'd been standing quietly to my left. I glanced at him

" I did. " Ferb said from next Isabella. Baljeet jumped and turned to him

" What!?" He shouted. Ferb shrugged a smirk growing on his face.

" I figured it out as soon as they walked in the door." He said. Baljeet jammed his fingers into his back hair and doubled over

" How did I not see this coming!? It was so obvious." He yelled tearing at his hair.

" In your defense we did play a joke on you. Sorry " Isabella said sheepishly. Baljeet let out a laugh.

" No no. That is fine. It was quite funny now. I'm just mad that Ferb figured it out and I didn't!" He said pointing at the smug looking Ferb. I shrugged.