Baljeets Dilemma finale(Isabella)

I walked into the Movie theater feeling slightly annoyed. Why you might ask? Baljeet. That's why. He was  head over heels for Ginger. I could tell, Phineas could tell. Heck, even Buford could tell. But whenever someone questioned Baljeet about it, he would hastily say he was still conflicted. I mean we all saw that dinner. The difference was amazing. Ginger obviously liked him too. I just didn't see how he didn't see. Phineas was waiting for me, looking bored.

" Hey." I said shortly. His face lit up, when he heard me, but quickly darkened with concern when he saw the expression on it.

" What's wrong?" He asked, carefully taking a step towards me. I shrugged. He raised an eyebrow, folding his arms, waiting for me to explain. I felt my resolve cracking.

" Fine. I'm just annoyed that Baljeet is so blind to his feelings for Ginger. Even Buford knows. But he keeps denying it. I really don't want Ginger to feel...." I trailed off.

" Like you did all those years with me."phineas finished sadly. I felt guilt rush through my body, but I nodded. He looked thoughtful. Then he hugged me

"I'm sorry Isabella. No one should have to deal with that. Especially not you, or Ginger. But that's the reason we are here. To help Baljeet get over his obliviousness and see the girl in front of him. " He said soothingly. I grinned into his chest.

" You're right! Let's do this!" I yelled striking a pose. A flash of pink caught my eye.

" Gah! There they are!" I said grabbing Phineas and pulling him behind me, as Baljeet and Mishti entered the building. I really hated spying it felt rude, but I had to do this! We were close enough to hear what they were saying, but far enough that neither of them could see us

" What movie would you like to see?" Baljeet asked. Mishti shrugged.

" I don't know, what ever is fine" she said not looking at him. Baljeet wrinkled his nose, but turned to the movies.

" How about ...this one?" He asked gesturing to an action, comedy film. Mishti whirled on him

" No. Not that one. Any one but that." She declared. Baljeet sighed and pointed to another one

" How about.."

" No!" Mishti cut him off again. And so it went. Baljeet, getting more and more annoyed kept presenting movies. Mishti kept cutting him off and rejecting them. Finally he lost it.

" For reals!? What movie do you want to watch?" He asked angerly. Mishti shrugged again and pointed at one.

" That one looks ok." She said in a bored tone. Baljeet looked like he wanted to explode, but quickly changed to looking like he was gonna be sick as he read the poster. It was one of those really dumb, romance movies. Like so bad, not even hopeless romantics like myself wanted to watch it.

" Gross." Phineas breathed next to me. I nodded my agreement. Baljeet took a deep breath and went to the counter to buy the tickets. Mishti, demanded a drink and popcorn and then the two entered the theater. Phineas quickly bought tickets for the same movie, with a face almost as green as the t-shirt he was wearing. I sighed and followed him into the theater. We quickly located the couple up ahead of us and slid into a row a few back. The movie began playing. I glanced at Baljeet and Mishti. Mishti, seemed to have claimed the popcorn all for herself and was trying to lay on Baljeets shoulder, a gesture, he kept rejecting by moving or pretending to stretch. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the screen.

About half way through the movie. I felt my eyelids begin to droop. This movie was so boring, that even watching Baljeet and Mishti couldn't keep me awake. My head dropped. Phineas next to me noticed and gently guided my head to his shoulder. As soon as my head hit, I was out. I woke up to Phineas gently shaking me.