Home(Isabella)

I had my eyes tightly shut. Everytime I thought I had gotten over my dear of the rain, like, the time Phineas and I had danced in the rain. I was ok then because I finally felt at ease. I had a place nearby to get out of it. Here though. I had no idea where I was and was more stressed out than I let on.

" Isabella? Are you ok?" Phineas' voice washed over me. I felt my body relax slightly.

" Y-yeah. It's just.... Bad this time." I admitted opening my eyes a crack
He gave me a concerned look. Then he reached over and pulled my shaky form into his arms. He gently pressed my head into his chest and placed his hand over the exposed ear, muffling the sound of the rain around us. I closed my eyes once more and focused on his heartbeat. I felt my entire body slowly relax.

" There. That's better..." Phineas murmured, kissing the top of my head softly. He leaned back against the wall and just held me. For a long time we just waited. Hoping the rain would stop soon.

" You know. Candace is probably gonna kill us you know." I said quietly, breaking the silence. Phineas laughed.

" Yeah. Probably. Then she will bring us back to life and put us back to work." He said laughing again. I found myself giggling slightly along with him

" Your totally right. Stacy might kill.us too. That girl is stressed." I supplied. Phineas smirked.

" Yes and then her husband would kill.us, because we upset Stacy." He continued with a growing smile.

" Of course, then your parents would take a wack at it, for deserting their daughter at this important time." I suggested matching Phineas' smile.

" Jeremy would kill is next for leaving Candace right now." He supplied. On the verge of laughter. I smirked.

" Well...at least when Ferb kills us. We know we deserved it." I said dissolving into a fit of giggles. Phineas finally broke again and joined me.

" Fair point. I do not want to face The wrath of Ferb. Maybe we should just stay lost.." he said in between laughs. I  swatted his arm.

" Nah. They'd find a way. Your family is crazy like that.." I teased. His face got serious for a moment.

" They'll be your family too...." He said. My eye widened. My neck and cheeks burned. I floundered for a moment. Phineas looked like he wanted to die.

" I said that out loud..." He whispered to himself.

" What I mean is. Ferb and Candace are like your siblings and my parents consider you practically their own daughter...and I'm not helping myself am I?" He said burying his face in his hands. I grabbed his arm.

" It's alright Phineas... Thank you. I love your family. Really. My mom and I are both honored to be considered a part of it in anyway." I said trying not to laugh at his slight embarrassment. He looked up at me and opened his mouth to say something, but quickly changed his mind and glanced away.

" Hey it looks like the rain. Has mostly stopped." He said abruptly changing the subject. I blinked in Surprise and followed his gaze. Sure enough, the rain was but sprinkle now. I had been so caught up in my conversation with Phineas that I hadn't even realised the rain was even falling.

I tilted my head and let my eyes move to Phineas. Every time the rain has not bothered me. Phineas was around. Here, dancing in the rain outside my dorm room, and back in his apartment during the hurricane... He stopped the fear. A smile crept across my face. I exited the little covering we had been under and embraced Phineas from behind.

" Woah. What's this for?" He asked laughing, covering my linked hands with his own.

" Thank you For being my cure." I answered.