Chapter Twenty Five

**IMPORTANT NEWS AT THE END, PLEASE READ!**

Michaels P.O.V

I'm a little worried about Luke, after seeing his texts with Niall and all. He's making me suspicious of him and I don't know how to cope.

He claimed he wasn't feeling good and locked himself in his room. I haven't even heard his tv or shower or anything being turned on, but he could've gone to sleep I guess...

I couldn't go check on him because I don't want to risk waking him and him getting sick, but I can't sit down here and worry, so I guess I'm gonna go on a drive. To get my mind off of things.

I took the keys from the bowl on the counter and tried to exit the house quietly but I dropped the keys, lovely. Just what I needed.

I drove around town for a bit. I later got a text from Ashton that him and Calum were going out to a bar or something, they tweeted about it too.

I didn't know what to do with myself so I drove to the liquor store and bought some beer. It won't do me any harm.

I didn't give a shit how much I bought or how much it was, I just needed something. And for me right now, beer was that 'something'.

I drove home quickly and opened the case of beers and put them in a line on the counter. Just makes things easier.

Quickly grabbing one, I cracked it open and drank it immediately. Moving to the couch with about 6 cans in hand, I turned on the tv and put on a movie, not sure what it was but I wasn't even paying attention. All I could think about was Luke and getting him off my mind.

About 3 cans later I found my eyes shutting every once a while, but I shot awake for some more drinks. The tv was a tad blurry, but I forced myself to watch whatever it was, Hunger Games maybe? No... I'm not sure.

I stood to go take a piss, stumbled but made it to the bathroom. I did my business and left the bathroom to grab another beer, but heard the door open and Luke's laughter flood the room.

I walked to the door to see Luke and Niall hand-in-hand walking around in the house.

"Luke?" I snap. He jumps and stares, petrified, into my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I sneer at Niall.

Luke's P.O.V

"What are you doing here?" Michael snaps at Niall.

"I-uh-" Niall stutters.

"He's visiting." I lie.

"Bullshit!" Michael snaps, again.

I peer past him to see about 5 beer cans tipped over at the bottom of the couch.

He's drunk, not good.

"It is not, he's just hanging out for a bit." I say boldly, stepping infront of Niall and closer to Michael.

"Hanging out, eh?" Michael slurs, lazily pointing to our hands. I quickly let go of Nialls hand and tuck it behind my back.

"Whatever happened?!" Michael shouts, startling me.

"W-what do you m-mean?" I asked as if I was cold, stuttering nervously.

"Us! Our picnic, oh I don't know the kiss." he sneers.

My heart drops into my stomach, Niall comes up behind me. "Y-you said it was nothing." Niall stutters.

I turn to face home to find tears in his eyes. "No, please don't cry." I throw myself around him

"So now your hiding us from people!" Michael shouts.

"Apparently so." Niall snaps, pushing me off him, facing Michael.

"How?" Niall shouts in Michael's face.

"We kissed, not you guys, but apparently that doesn't mean anything to Luke anymore." Michael snaps.

Tears begin to form in my eyes. "No! It meant so much to me!" I say, quickly regretting it.

Niall turns to face me, whips around and shoves Michael backwards, making him stumble.

"If it meant something to Luke, would he come to me? Nope!" Niall hisses at Michael.

Michael looks appalled, then his eyes flash with anger, he full force shoves Niall backward, making him bump into the counter. I cry out, covering my mouth, tears flowing down my face.

"Luke would have never kissed me if you meant something to him!" Michael shouts.

The shoving goes on until I'm shaking, crying on the ground. Niall rushes over to me and bundles me up in his arms and runs me out of the house.

>>>>>>>>

WARNING(not really): we now have a schedule for writing:) from now on, expect an update from us every Wednesday and we'll see how this works out. We've talked it through and decided we needed weekly updates and this was the best day to do so.

We've also decided that because we are starting writing a new book on a new account with our other friend and that means double the updates needed so we picked a free day that we all had, which was Wednesday.

Hope you guys are happy or feeling some emotion about this decision haha. (Btw this doesn't start until next-next Wednesday so pretend that this was posted on Wednesday.)

QUESS THE SONG:

- And I will stay up through the night

- Let's be clear, won't close my eyes

- And I know that I can survive

- I'll walk through fire to save my life

Please Vote, Comment and Share with your friends.

-Ray x