Flashback + Info

Luke's P.O.V
**Flashback**

The claustrophobia began to kick in, I started to sweat; to completely break down mentally.

All the sounds, the people yelling and cars beeping were muffled.

I was still aware of my surroundings at this point, with a small headache forming in the back of my scull.

My throat was tighten to an extent where it was hard to breath, I was suffocating in the mass amount of people.

My brain had gone in slow motion. I couldn't even start to comprehend that I was in fact injured.

I slipped into a confused state, not knowing where I was located at.

I don't know whose arms wrapped around me but they made me feel a little more stable- although I was beyond far away from being stable.

My whole body was shaking and I felt helpless. The feeling of death came upon myself.

I tried to look everywhere and anywhere for an escape but my vision clouded over.

I couldn't see nor hear anything...

----

- All the Crossed Wires, just making us tired

- Is it too late to bring us back to life?

- When I close my eyes and try to sleep I fall apart, I find it hard to breath

- You're the reason, the only reason

>>>>>>>>

You guys know that we've had a hard time with writers block and stuff but lately (within the last few months) we've just had no motivation what so ever to write and post our chapters. I know we pretty much promised to update every Wednesday but the reality is that, that's not going to happen. It has been no fun writing our chapters and we have gotten into fights over text messages because we didn't write and it's just becoming too much stress, time and we just can't focus on what we have to write. We want to put 100% into each chapter we post but it's hard always thinking that no one is going to like reading it and to all those people who I lashed out on, I'm truly sorry I didn't mean to but I can't go back in time and change that.

When we started this account, we did it for fun and we enjoyed it. Now, it's just difficult to do anything, I'm always checking our notifications to see if people liked it and it's become a pretty bad habit. I don't know if you guys know but I have anxiety (it's not an excuse I know) but this book and account is making it much worse. So we decided to stop posting and being on this account, we may come back in months time but we don't know yet.

We will be replying to comments on @NiallGurlHere (Al) and @ilikepieokbye (Ray) so if we don't reply for a long time, that's the reason why.

If you want to talk to us, you can inbox us on those accounts or kik us on -MukeHemmoconda (Al) and -TheHemmosphere (Ray). I'm really sorry we had to do this but it's better for us in the long run and you guys deserve to know what's going on and stuff. I doubt anyone will care that we aren't going to be on this account anyway...

My (Al) Instagram is @/luke_is_a_pheasant if you want to go check that out, you don't have to.

I hope you guys will understand and that we are sorry for it abruptly stoping and not using this account. But just remember, we might come back for a sequel or a new book or something in time. Now I know you guys will remove this from your library but it's okay because it's our fault:/

-Al and Ray xx