Chapter Sixteen

Important A/N at the end, please read!

Luke's P.O.V

I looked around the room awkwardly, a hazy look in my eyes.

Our management team surrounded us, making me feel suffocated from lack of fresh air.

It felt as everyone were only looking at me, staring, judging. The thought of throwing up crossed my mind, but I immediately regretted the thought, only because it made this situation worse, including the nerves that produced the thought.

It wasn't as bad as it seems, really.

They sat around the living room, chatting with seriousness envied into there voice, although they had a faint smile on there face.

Michael was sitting beside me, happily munching on his pizza slice occasionally pitching into the conversation with ideas.

Currently, we were, regarding everything about an up-coming tour; where to- if anything was to happen again or even any events we should go to or plan.

But still, it got to crowded for me. I excused myself from the living room to 'use the bathroom'.

Once I shut the bathroom door behind me, I let out a deep breath I didn't realize I was holding.

Just breath-

I wish Michael were here with me, but that wouldn't be appropriate because I was suppose to be using the bathroom.

From the other side of the door I heard Management end there conversation, the front door slamming behind them as they left.

I let out a strangled sigh.

"Luke, I'm coming in. I know you didn't need to pee." Michael said through the crack of the door.

Before I had the chance to say something, Michael waltz in.

"Come on." Michael whined, grabbing my hand, yanking me out of the doorway.

I tripped over my feet falling into Michael's back. We both let out a scream in surprise but ended up laughing once we hit the ground.

"Oh my god, Mikey! I'm so sorry!" I laughed, a blush formed on my checks.

Michael turned so we were chest to chest.

"It's alright, I'm kind of enjoying this position." Michael smirked, moving his eyebrows in suggestion.

"Keep it PG13!" Ashton shouted from the couch.

"Or not." Michael lowered his voice so only I could hear.

"Uh-" I started, uncomfortably.

"It's just a joke, Puke." Michael rolled his eyes at me, making me blush a darker shade of red.

"That's not my name." I mumble quietly, crawling off of him.

Michael tried to pull be back to him, but I moved away before he had a chance.

"Sorry." I say to Michael. "I- uh- got to go." I shake my head, running upstairs to any room but the room that I stayed in last night also known as Michael's room.

I curled up in a ball on the bed and let the tears fall free. I examined the room through my tear-filled eyes.

I suspected it was Ashton's room, despite some of Calum's clothes that were lying on the floor. It was much neater than what would be mine or- Calum's.

I let out a whimper when I thought of Michael joking around, it was uncalled for, especially because no one else heard.

Or maybe that made it a little easier knowing that Ashton or Calum didn't know what fully happened.

Unless they suspected something...

>>>>>>>>

Goal: 85 votes<3

Before you skip this- please read!

First I'd like to say sorry for the short depressing chapter.

Second of all I'd like to thank you guys for all of the support throughout the story so far and that we really appreciate every single vote/comment we get and that if you didn't already know that every time we reach a goal we never thought of getting to, we fangirl over y'all and then it motivates us to write more!

I don't want to seem needy but I would like to see some more comments if we could:)

We love you guys to death for everything thing you helped up achieve; 700 freaking votes like holy cow! 90 ducking comments as well as 10k reads! What did we do to deserve this?!

(P.s sorry for putting you through the first 10 or so chapters, I know they suck balls- well mine do but Rays don't :p also sorry for any grammar mistakes.)

Please Vote, Comment and Share with your friends- thank again, and again and again x1000000000-

-Al x