Chapter Two

Luke's P.O.V

Mikey just went to his bunk whilst I was still here, in the lounge room, all alone. In the dark.

I look over to the bunk hallway and see that all of the lights are out and now I'm, for real, alone.

I sigh and flop onto the couch that Michael had been on previously.

Michael. Michael. Michael.

Was all I could think. Why was Michael the only one I could think about right now? I dunno.

I flicked on the T.V and made sure to put the volume on low.

I stared at the moving pictures of Spongebob until I was out cold.

Or in other words... Asleep.

++++

( *Morning* )

++++

I woke up to the daylight of the morning and the sound of the boys giggling.

I look around me, all of the boys where not paying attention to me, but to the food they had on there plates.

I yawned and stretched my arms above me as all of there heads turned toward me.

"Good morning Lukey!" Ashton said happily as he munched on his breakfast.

"Go away" I said rubbing my eyes "unless you have food for me, then stay" I added

Ashton pointed to the kitchen.

I rolled over so the back of the couch was in front if my face.

All of the sudden there was a lot of weight on me, I groaned, they laughed.

"Get off of me!" I squeaked

"Luke, why are you so cranky mate, it's a great time in life. Smile because it looks great on you." Calum spoke like he read it off of the internet.

"Tell that to me in a few hours and I'll tell you what I think then, as for now I'm going to my bunk." I said as they hopped off of me and I walked to my unused bed.

I decided that instead of going back to bed and wasting away my day, to get dressed.

I picked up my phone that lie on my bed and continued my way to our luggage closet.

After a few minutes I picked out an outfit, Nirvana tank, black skinny jeans and a pair of black Vans. Not before I stole a pair of Calum's toucan boxers.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom, got dressed, brushed my teeth and styled my hair.

As soon as I walked out of the bathroom I bumped shoulders with Michael.

"Sorry" I muttered, eyes cascaded to the ground.

"It's fine Luke. You seem so moody lately though, you alright?" Michael asked seeming genuinely worried.

"I'm fine!" I snapped and trudged to the kitchen.

I found the food Ashton had mentioned and eat it.

I really don't know why I have been moody though, especially to Michael in that matter.

I sighed and put my forehead to the countertop.

Why am I being such a dick to everyone? I have no reason to but it just keeps happening.

I felt two arms hug me from behind, I tensed.

"It's just me Luke, Calum." Calum spoke softly.

I turned around so I was facing him then launched into his arms, putting my face in his neck.

I don't know why, but I started to cry, hard. Calum just clutched me harder and I heard him say calming stuff into my ears.

It was like that for a while before I moved away from him wiping my eyes with the back if my hands.

"I'm sorry" I said as I began to tear up again.

"Luke. Listen to me mate. Calm down." Calum said trying to look me in the eyes.

I nodded and wiped my eyes again along with the rest if my face.

I could tell that Ashton heard all of it because right after I finished wiping my eyes he came out of the doorway and hugged me.

Where was Michael? Then I heard the toilet flush. Oh.

I really hated breaking down like this but it just... Happened I guess and I really regret it, they probably think of me as a wuss now.

I mentally kicked myself for doing that.

God, I'm such an idiot.

>>>>>>>>

Second chapter! The chapters will hopefully get longer just bare with us.

Remember to share with your friends, vote and comment. Thanks.

-Al x