Chapter Eight

Luke's P.O.V

"I call the bathroom!" I shouted at them whilst trying to get my suitcase out of our luggage closet.

The others groaned at me in annoyance.

Haha, the boys had to either get changed with each other or wait for me.

I was going to take all of the time in the bathroom so they couldn't use it.

Evil, I know. Clever and rude, I know also.

They all changed in front of one other at some point, but me? Nope, not planning on it.

I was the last one off of the bus, the reason as to why I know was because they were outside of the bus waiting for me.

"Why'd you take do long to get changed?!" Calum asked impatiently.

"My skinny jeans got caught on my feet" I answered, lame excuse I know.

They fell for the excuse, nodded and we started our walk to the arena from the parking lot that we stood in.

As we were walking I started to hear the screaming of teenage girls and the grunts coming from the security men.

We made our way to our dressing room to be greeted by our stylist Lou [idk if it's her or nahh but whateves].

I sit in a random chair in front of a mirror and Lou comes over to me with her comb in hand.

She doesn't speak to me she just sets down the comb and grabs the make-up shit and puts it on my face.

She sprays hairspray in my hair and teases it upward and hairsprays it again, she makes it look fluffier and more natural then, once again, hairsprays it and touches it up with her hands.

Next she does the other boys' hair which took about 10-15 minutes.

They took up a conversation about what was new and soon drag there attention to there phones or something.

The boys and I did our own thing for the rest of the time being before we got out on stage.

The anxiousness started setting in once we were notified that we had less than 10 minutes before stage.

I started picking at my nails in habit of being nervous. We made a little 'group huddle'-

"We're gonna play a rockin' show tonight, eh boys?" Ashton asked we all nodded along.

"Can we get something to eat after?" Michael asked impatiently.

We all agreed. Although I wasn't really hungry at the moment.

"Come on boys, time to go to sound check then stage." A manager said.

Our instruments were waiting in 'tuning up' room as I like to call it.

We finished getting tuned up just as the manager told us that it was time to go the stage.

Well here goes nothing...

>>>>>>>>

Goal: 95 votes<3

Sorry I haven't been uploading, I had writers block.

Sorry it's so short *insert embarrassed emoji* thanks for almost 45 votes!

-Al xx