Update (Bad News/Good News/Help!)

So as you can see, the last two chapters were deleted as Rachael has decided that she no longer would like to write a new story in this moment in time. This does not mean that she will never write again but if she does want to, we will update you guys once again. I'm very sorry for inform you about this but we felt it was the right thing to do.

As for me(Al), I am thinking of writing again-no promises though. I don't think it will be on this account so if not, I will tell you guys about that too. I have been thinking of writing again ever since we announced that we aren't continuing this book anymore but I have just had no motivation to do it. I'd like to apologize for that as well-and for just 'giving' up this book. You guys may know, that this year has been hard on both, Rachael and I, and this book wasn't helping one bit.

If you guys would like this book to continue, the only way that will happen is if I get some suggestions of what to write-of course I will try my best if I do get any ideas but I might have to change a few things that you would like to happen. Please don't feel forced to think of things! (If you guys have any ideas please kik me -MukeHemmoconda, private message me on this account/NiallGurlHere or just comment here on this chapter.)

Oh! And another thing-I was thinking about making a Tumblr account for advice so if you would like to know what it is if I make it, you can message me or whatever:) or if you guys would rather me post it on this account, I can do that too!

I'd like you guys to know how much Rachael and I appreciate you and for you sticking around through this whole mess.

P.S. we 'unlocked' all of our hidden work(which is only two things, sadly) that we had saved as drafts for months including a one-shot that I wrote in July of last year and the story that Rachael started to write but didn't post. Don't expect updates on hers though because she is very busy. Hehe, have fun!

-Al (and Rachael) x