Chapter Four

Luke's P.O.V

I was just sent off to bed by Michael, I'm not complaining or something.

I just wish he could have asked if I wanted to cuddle with him.

For a while I was just staring off into the dark. I heard Cal and Ash turn off the lights and go to bed.

I wonder if Michael would mind if I went into his bed for the night and came up with a lame excuse for being there.

I shut my bunk curtains and flicked on my light.

I sat up a little to quickly and got lightheaded and dizzy. I laid back down on my bed, closed my eyes and put my hands on my forehead.

I could tell I wasn't going to get a good nights rest if I didn't sleep with one of the boys.

I shut off my light and hopped down from my bunk, blanket in hand.

I opened Mikey's curtains and crawled into the bed, shutting his curtains behind me.

I tried to take up the least amount of room as possible so he wouldn't get mad.

My plan failed.

Michael put his arm around me and pulled me to him.

I relaxed in his arms, turned toward him and laid my head in his neck getting close to him.

Not even a few minutes later I fell asleep.

++++

( *Morning* )

++++

"Luke. Luke!" I heard someone say to me as they nudged my shoulder.

"What?" I asked as I rolled around only to fall off of the bed.

I groaned.

I heard laughing as all of the boys stared at me.

"Not funny" I mumbled

Calum put out his hand to me and I gladly took it and got off of the floor.

"Soo Luke..." Ashton dragged on "Why were you in Michael's bunk?" He smirked.

"Uh... Uh... I couldn't go to sleep?" I stuttered, it came out more of a question anyway.

"Really?" He asked looking amused. I nodded.

"Yeah, okay." He laughed whilst I pouted.

"Well we have a show today! Are you up to it or are you still feeling sick?" Ashton asked.

"I'm fine" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay. So if you throw up on stage, it's not on me!" He said, arms raised above his head.

"I said I'm fine!" I snapped as I glared at blonde boy in front of me.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom, away from them.

I looked in the mirror at myself. I looked like a mess. My hair everywhere, skin all blotchy from crying last night and I had a break out last night as well.

I washed my face in the sink and attempted to make my hair look half okay.

What's wrong with me? I'm freaking moody all of the damn time which I don't even know why and it's not just annoying the guys but it's annoying me because I keep doing it.

"You alright in their?" Someone on the other side if the door asked.

"Dandy" I replied sarcastically.

The door opened and Michael stood there with concern written all over his face.

>>>>>>>>

So I hope you've been liking the story so far, if not- poo you.

Also I know it's short please forgive but I just wanted it to be Michael's P.O.V rn.

And if you have a problem with gays or don't ship Muke then I would suggest you don't read. And We aren't saying that Luke and Michael or 5sos is gay it's just fan fiction

Goal: 100 votes<3

Remember to share with your friends, vote and comment. Thanks.

-Al x