- twenty five

Enola Holmes' POV :

"Where are we going?"

"Hampstead Heath." He smirked.

I was about to say that I just wanted to stay at home but then before I could even react, he has already taken my hand and got me inside of the carriage already. "To the Hampstead Heath!" I couldn't help but smile. He was firmly holding my hand and even squishing it, he knows I still don't like it but I let him anyways. When we got in our destination, we quickly sat down on the grass and just feeling the thin, crisp air.

"Thank God, I had to lay my back in grass!" I took a deep sigh and glanced at the orange-ish skies. Tewksbury plunked himself and held my waist closer to him which made our faces turn unto each other. "What, are you going to kiss me?" I teased and formed a grin on my face.

"Can I?" He replied and chuckled. Our lips met each other again that we are already used at it. I laughed for a while and kissed him again. He left a soft kiss on my nose and I grabbed his hand to stand up as we are going to go home.

"Would you like to meet my mother?" I questioned. "Why not?" He answered with a delighted energy. We went to a nearest flower shop to buy one for Mother as I was planning to visit her. Are carnations better than roses? Does sunflower makes it cuter than dandelions? I have no idea. While picking, Tewksbury handed me a rose. "This is for my lady."

Okay. That melts my heart.

I gracefully take a hold of it and gave it back to him, seconds after. I tried to pick the best flowers to give my mom and there I finally came up to my senses. Chrysanthemum. Recalling everything we've done together made me wanted to miss her, I really wanted to go and be a child again. But, I guess being a grown up was part of everyone's lives.

After picking roses and going home, I take a look at his little plastic bag. "What did you bought?" He turned at me and smiled, "Uh, flowers for you and your mother.."

"You don't have to give us but thanks." I cooed and grinned. We hopped unto the carriage and headed to my house. She sent me a letter that she'll visit me in the house I was staying at. I thought that maybe I had to bring Tewky with me.

Later on, we reached the house and made our way into it. My mother smiled at me giving me a big, welcoming hug. "I missed you, Mother.."  She left a sweet kiss on my head and faced Tewksbury. "Is this Lord Tewksbury?"

Tewksbury raised his hand and offered a hand shake, "Pleasure meeting you, Mrs. Holmes." My mother did hand shake with him and looked at him up and down. "You seem like a... decent man, not bad for my young Enola." I catch Tewksbury's chuckle.

They talked for not-so-long since my mother has to go somewhere again. She told me that she'll visit me soon. My mother mentioned that my brothers were on their vacation as they take a break from being some well-known detectives. Later on, we exchanged goodbyes. I quickly cleaned up some mess I can see in the house, while he was emplacing some flowers on my garden. We look like an old married couple.

"Enola?" A voice spoke from the gate. I was about to go and open but Tewksbury did it faster and winked at me. "Oh, hey, aren't we interrupting? Sounds like you two are.."

"Hell no, not what you're thinking." says I and scrunched my nose.

"I wasn't mentioning something, silly." Nora smacked her lips, trying not to laugh.

Oh, what a dirty mind it is, Enola.

They went inside to chill and just wanted to have a conversation with us. I glared at Martina and by far, I know she wasn't really bad. She was just misunderstood. I'm actually glad she had Nora, they were literally the cutest couple I've seen. Although, some people can't sink in in their minds that Martina wasn't straight and kept throwing mean words at her, she never paid attention to it.

"I can't believe we ditched the wedding, Tewks." Martina gasped and laughed. "I wonder what they're doing now.." Tewksbury replied.

"Now I have to write this whole incident thing. I know this would be a hot issue." Nora said crossing her arms.

"Total bomb it is.." Martina responds. "Yeah, and your family was caught for being a spy." I supposed and gave her a 'concern-but-not-idk' glare.

"Eh. I don't know if I should be sad or celebrating because I got out of that toxic thing."

"Just go off, queen." I said which made Martina glanced at me, wide-eyed. "I love your energy."

After some chats, Martina and I finally got along. Through some fights we've had, I certainly had a thought on my mind. She's fierce, she does not need a freaking man to make her happy. All she needed is women and I can honestly say that I'm proud of her. Who doesn't want to admire women? Nora spoke to us about how her relationship with Martina was amazing. Okay. I love them, period.

"Hey Enola! See you next time! I love you!" Martina waved me goodbye and a flying kiss. Nora did too. "What about me?" Tewksbury shouted since they were getting farther.

"See you next time, Tewks! Be a good man or I'll tell her to leave your ass!"

We were both left laughing. I felt relieved.

"So, want to eat?" He questioned and tucked my hair into my ear. Butterflies.

"Absolutely yes, I'm hungry."

-

Next to eating, we both decided to go to bed early. And, yes, he'll be sleeping with me tonight, his mother was clearly doing something and cleaning The Campbell's name. I wish she wasn't mad that I had his son with me. As I was lighting the candle, Tewksbury came out in my bathroom wearing white fitted shirt, blue pajamas and kind of wet hair. "You really had to light it up..." He cackled. "Sorry, I got used to."

Tewksbury quickly jumped at my bed, bringing him closer to me and kept annoying me by hugging me tight while I was reading. He even threw some pillows at my face, what the hell do you want?

"What do you want?" I ask, furrowing my brows.

"Pillow fights!" He childly said and threw more pillows at me. I had no choice but to throw him some pillows and I accidentally threw him my book. "A book hurts!" He shouted.

"Sorry!"

He stopped sending me pillows and pressed his arm, dramatically. "You look like an idiot, Tewky."

"Says you."

He picked up those pillows and fixed it at my bed. Later on, he lay down next to me and reads my book loudly and it disturbs me. Whenever he noticed that I keep moving an inch away from him, he says sorry and he won't do it again. What is up at this guy? I closed my book and put it at my table next to my bed.

"What do you want?" He stared at me and replied, "Come here, babe." I moved closer to him which brings me his scent. I can smell him all the way. Tewksbury wrapped his hand around my waist and let his face lay on my neck. "What a baby." I whispered.

Later on, he started kissing my neck softly, to be honest, it gives me like an electronic shock in the feels. His hands went unto my cheeks and left a peck. "

I love you." His kisses went up to my lips causing me to lock our lips together. I stopped kissing him to breath for a while. He chuckled and said. "Let's sleep." and I slept facing his chest and his chin on my head.

--

fave chapter ever !! <33