- three

Enola Holmes' POV :

CURRENT YEAR

"Miss Holmes, you got a letter at your mailbox. " a lady reminded me as I sat down taking notes about the news and what the London is currently facing. I got up on my seat and went outside to get the letters I had received. Oh, a new case it is.

I hurriedly ran to my room and opened the letters and spread it out all over the sheets.

"Dear Miss Holmes,

I am writing this letter since we have another case from London, England. Also, regards to your brothers! I will respectfully assign this work to you as you have been doing a great job lately. The case is about an Italian spy roaming around London. Please help me seek in help. Thank you in advance.

Warm regards,

Detective Maya Blakes"

For the first time in a while, I have heard about London and the warmth embrace it has given me last two years ago. The carriage, the house, the train.. everything. I wonder, what is he like today? How is he doing at the moment? Does he still had this clumsiness in him? I had a lot of questions that is uncertain to answer as of now but maybe one day, I could.

I arranged the letters I got and put it in an organized envelop. I opened my dresser and picked some dress to wear - I have chosen a purple dress with corset and a black hat. I looked different as I hated hat all the time. It makes my head itch!

"You ready, Enola?" Mycroft asked while I prepare myself. I nodded and he went on inside the carriage.

-

Couple of hours later, we finally arrived. As soon as my feet touches the ground, the spirit of London were once felt, again. It was like a wonderland. Looking from the views, it made me recall the things I had before. I easily identified the scent that passed through me. It was the flowers Tewksbury gave me back then.

"So, you know what to do.. Just send me something if I'm needed to help." Mycroft told me as he goes back into the carriage again. I waved my hand gesturing goodbye and he just smiled.

As I was walking, I saw a café shop nearby and since I was starving, I went in and ordered some.

"Enola!" Edith welcomed me by her embrace.

"So... how's things going?" She asked and gave me my coffee. I chuckled and replied, "I got a new case today."

Her mouth formed an "O" and clapped, seems like she's delightedly proud.

"Do your best in it, kid. I'm proud of you." she exclaimed. I smiled at her and waved her a goodbye as I go on for another day, another new case to solve.

I noticed that the place hasn't changed at all. It was still the same thing as it was except that the coffee isn't that good anymore. Tastes horrible. I reached the House Of Lords and I must admit, it was a while since I've seen this. I walked closer to see how's it like. Suddenly, I felt my heart racing when I saw Tewksbury passed by and talked to one of the gardener outside

"Tewksbury..." I whispered as if he'll hear me. I kept myself hidden beside a large plant that's covering me. Looking at him compared last two years ago, he seems healthier. He looked simple but a bomb and his hair had grown again. Surprisingly, he looked better with it. His suit looks wonderful and to know that people has respect for him, again, I couldn't help but feel happy.

I was about to get out and face him and tell him that I was right here all along. I wanted to update him how I've got myself into a better, wiser version of me. Not until, I saw a woman - looking classy than ever, she's tall, pretty, her brunette hair lies beneath her and she has a pretty brown eyes. I did not know what to react so I stay hidden.

They were talking to each other and it was inaudible, I should've gotten closer! I kept my eyes on them, never leaving it. I noticed how his smile changed when she approaches him. I felt annoyed more than ever which causes the plant to move.

Tewksbury glanced over my direction but good thing I managed to switch places. He did not mind it as soon as he found no one. I focused on how they talk and how he invited her to go inside the house again.

I stopped looking at them when the gates were closed.

I sighed heavily and looked back at the memory we had before. Oh. did not expect that.

I should probably just focus on what I was here for, not looking for him. How silly of me.