- enola holmes 2

Hello everyone!

First and foremost, I want to thank everyone who has read this story! I'm grateful for the views, and even though I wrote this sequel when I was 14, my Wattpad account still receives notifications from it. Also, have you seen the new Enola Holmes film? It was fantastic, and I adored the Holmesbury chemistry! I also liked how Moriarty and Dr. Watson were introduced! It makes perfect sense to incorporate them into the plot because of the books, and the case appears to be intriguing in this film! We got Sarah Chapman, and I love how real she is. It proves how powerful one's voice can be.

Second, I was going to point out the similarities between the new movie and the old fanfiction I wrote. I really like how there were some "jealousy" scenes between Enola and Tewksbury! It's exactly how I imagined them!

There was also a scene where they danced, which was especially lovely because I had also written a scene about them dancing! I'm overjoyed that this film turned out better than I had hoped! Another interesting aspect was the presence of a character named William. I also created a William character here, which is entirely fictitious and coincidental.

At last, I appreciate how well-dressed Sherlock Holmes is throughout the film. PERIOD.

To conclude this speech, I'll leave you with a fan-made video I saw on YouTube! It's a Holmesbury video with Enchanted by Taylor Swift!

Thank you so much for everything!

 Please share your thoughts on the new film as well! <3