- six

Lord Tewksbury's POV :

Looking at the skies, drinking coffee, at the terrace. This feels nice than I would ever imagined. If I ever got the chance to reincarnate I would simply choose to be a sky. Is that even possible? No.

"The skies looks beautiful." Martina spoke from behind and sat down with me.

"Yes it is."

"Have you ever imagined what it's like to stay this way? Just us staring at these skies and knowing we'd rule, soon." she said and I can tell that she's looking at me.

"I haven't visualized it on my mind, yet." I responded. I can see the look on her face— being disappointed for some reason.

Martina and I knew each other ever since the Campbell came into our family.  She's the only daughter her parents had. The Campbell promised that we'd have our business grew and we'll be known, a lot if we accepted their offer to coordinate and to become partners with them. My mom agrees with that idea but, in order for that to happen Martina and I had to become married once we reach the age of 19.

-

"Just call me if you need anything." Martina assured and walked back inside. Later on, I heard a couple talking and laughing over unusual things. I can see them over here. The woman seemed happy with the guy she was with.

They would make a good couple for sure. I didn't mind it and went inside the house.

Enola Holmes' POV :

"Enola?" I heard a knock on my room and quickly opened it.

"Sherlock!" I exclaimed and hugged him. "What brings you here?" I ask.

"Just here to give you something." Sherlock showed me the box of necklace with a little moon in it.

"A wonderful necklace isn't it? Thank you, Sherlock." I wore the necklace and it looks fantastic and it fits on me.

"Wear that as you should." He said and his lips formed a smile. I have never been so close with my brothers, but Sherlock, he's different.

"Thank you." I repeated. He waved his hand on me as a sign of goodbye and he left.

-

Later on, I went outside to buy some flowers to design my room. I love having them, it just brings back the memories I had. Those things aren't even something to recall.

I wore a blue dress and had my hair curled matching with my minimalist earrings and the necklace Sherlock gave me earlier.

"These flowers smells nice, how much should-" I didn't get to finish what I was suppose to say when Lady Martina called me.

"Excuse me? I would like to have that flowers." she sounded so mean and she thinks that she is so superior.

"I had it first, besides, why should I?" I gave her a look.

"Because I'm Lady Martina Campbell." she responded and everyone seems to look at us, as if we're a chicken that's going to clash each other.

"Oh, is that so?" I replied and gave my payment for the flowers in front of her and everyone.

She looked at me with her pathetic face and rolled her eyes. I smiled at her and walked my exit.

"Miss Holmes!" William called me as I saw him eating alongside the street. I walked near him and gave him one of my flowers.

"What's this for?" he ask.

"Keep it. I have plenty." I responded and wiped my hair that kept on brushing unto my face.

"Thanks, Miss!" he thanked me and smiled.

"A random lady disrespected Lady Martina Campbell a while ago, have you heard about it?"
"I heard it's Enola Holmes.."
"She had no manners.."
"No one could disrespect our lady like that!"

Bunch of people are talking about what happened earlier and to be honest, I had no rights to do that to Lady Martina. But then, I got pissed off by the way she acts. A lady isn't supposed to be mean.

"What's the commotion over there?" William asked innocently.

"I believe it's nothing you should know of." I answered, trying to avoid his eyes.

"Oh. What have you done, Miss Holmes?" he asked, quite confused.

I got to him closer and whispered, "I disrespected Lady Martina..."

"What? Are you out of your mind?!" William replied wide-eyed.

"I know.. I wasn't thinking.."

"Miss, what are you supposed to do now? If this gets to Lord Tewks-"

"I'm sure it wouldn't matter, it's just one simple move!" I hesitated.

"Whatever, Miss Holmes. I'll take you home."

-

"Thank you, Willy. I'm so sorry to bother you." I mumbled and gestured my hands as he walked away.

I honestly don't mind if Lady Martina brings this issue to Tewksbury. At this point, all I know is that I'm tired and I wanted to sleep.

Lord Tewksbury's POV :

"Lady Martina, calm down.. It was just-" I can hear voices from downstairs.

"Lady..."

I hurried and went downstairs and saw Martina complaining to our maids, closest maids. She was frustrated and looked like she was pissed.

"What happened?" I ask.

"You would not believe that some woman disrespected me!" she complained. "Who would? Besides, even women in certain age would not do that.." I responded to ease her temper.

"She's just someone around our age. I believe she's quite known but I don't even know her. She's going to regret all of these things!" Martina's face is all red and I have never seen this side of her.

Out of my curiousness, I asked one of our maids what happened. "Who's the woman she's pertaining to?"

"I'm afraid I don't know her."

"Ah, I see." I nodded. The other maid answered, "It was Enola Holmes, the youngest of the Holmes."

I was about to go back upstairs when I heard the name that they mentioned, Enola Holmes. The emotion I had to feel was between happiness or something I should be worried with.

Enola,

I may not know how you are right now, but please know that I waited for you... back then.

Thank you for the reads!! You guys make me wanted to write everyday :)))