|~17~|

~~~~

I've been testing my new move (that can't physically hurt me) on Dabi. I mean, why wouldn't I. He's just a pain in the ass, even if he doesn't know that I'm using my quirk on him. I still use it.

It's been going good actually, right now I'm able to control a little bit of Dabi when I use my quirk on him. The most I can do right now is for him to move his arms a little bit, but that's better than what I could do months ago.

"(Y/N)! QUIT USING YOUR STUPID QUIRK ON ME!" "Oh shut it." Then Dabi shuts his mouth. That's a trick I've also learned. I started laughing, then Toga started laughing her ass off.

7 weeks before the summer training camp...

In a week, my quirk has gotten a lot stronger. Now, I'm able to control my victims a lot easier. I can easily control their arms but of course, it's not the best.

"(Y/N) STOP USING YOUR QUIRK ON ME!" "Make me," "I SWEAR TO GOD-" Then Dabi slaps himself in his face. Toga starts laughing her ass off. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP (Y/N) I'M CRYING!" Toga yells laughing. Then I start laughing that I fall back, and I fall out of my seat.

I was still laughing, tears even came out of my eyes. Then I look over and I see Dabi using his quirk, a blue fire was on his hands. Then Kurogiri comes in, "Don't Dabi!" He yells. "WHY NOT?! She uses her quirk on me, so I can use my quirk on her!" Dabi yells as the blues flames go away. "She's a child," Kurogiri says.

5 weeks before the summer training camp..,

Nothing much has happened. Do you remember how I said that I did some homework and studying with the league? Well...

"(Y/N), IT'S NOT THAT HARD! IT'S ONLY LONG DIVISION!" Dabi says yelling at me. "I DON'T REMEMBER LEARNING THIS! I LAST DID THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 4!" I yelled back looking at my paper. "HOW MANY TIMES DOES 29 GO INTO 113?!" Dabi yells also looking at the paper. "HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT ON THE TOP OF MY HEAD?!" "YOU WERE JUST BRAGGING ABOUT HOW SMART YOU ARE!"

"BUT WHY WOULD I USE LONG DIVISION IN REAL LIFE?! LIKE I'M NOT GOING TO GO TO THE STORE AND ASK, "Oh, how much is this?" "That's 3424 divided by 38473. You have to use long division in order to get the actual cost." LIKE NO!"

"HAHAHAHA! (Y/N) CAN'T DO LONG DIVISION!" Toga yells laughing. "I WANNA SEE YOU TRY!" I replied. "Bold of you to assume that I know long division," Toga replies laughing.

3 weeks before the summer training camp...

Now I'm able to walk without using my crutches, I thought that crutches looked cool a long time ago but they are so annoying now. Toga and I went out to get some food for the league, we are the ones that have to do it because everyone else looks like they will murder you. It was good going outside, Toga and I just went to the grocery store. Toga stole another credit card, so that's what we used to pay for it. I wonder how Toga steals the cards.

I also started to train using my lower body, but I do it carefully.

1 week before the training camp...

"I'm so excited! It's only a week away!" I say. "Yup! I can't wait to see Midoriya!" Toga says jumping up and down. "Why do you guys get excited over every attack we do?" Dabi says. "Because it is exciting," Toga replies. "And~, we get to capture Katsuki Bakugo~," I added.

In the past couple of weeks, we started to focus on their quirks. Everyone took note of everyone's weaknesses, quirks, etc... We rewatched it multiple times. And I was just over there watching Shoto.

2 days before the training camp...

Toga and I got our outfits, then I realized that I left my jacket at USJ months ago. "Damn, that was custom made for me~," I complained. "Then why don't you get a new one?" Toga asks. "Yeah, but it's easier if my parents do it. But God who knows where they are." I reply. "I'll just go without my badass jacket. I'll just bring another one." I say looking in my closet.

We all continued to study everyone's quirks, we also planned out where each person would be attacking. We got our hands on the map, and we circled the areas that we were going to go to. Dabi is going to attack their homeroom teacher using Twice's doubles, Toga is going to go after two girls, and I'll just fight anyone I see, But my target is Bakugo.

Some people came in a couple of weeks ago, they are going to help us with the attack in two days. Like Moonfish, Muscular, Mustard, and some new Nomus. Today we just talked, we didn't do much today.

~~~
A/n: 800 words, I'm sorry.

Word count: 843