|~20~|

Everyone celebrates, we got our target and another powerful person. We all made it to the bar, we tied Bakugo and Todoroki in chairs. Then we waited until they woke up, Toga and I were sitting at the bar area talking. Then Bakugo opens his eyes, "Guys! Bakugo is awake!" I said pointing at him. They all look over to Bakugo, he realizes that he is locked up and he starts screaming and moving around.

"It's no use~ Just give up~," Toga says walking over to him. "Can I take his blood?" Toga asks. "No," Kurogiri says. Then Todoroki wakes up, he looks around and he starts struggling to get out. "Shoto!" I say running over towards him. "(Y/n)? Where are we?" He asks. "Sorry... Are the handcuffs painful?" I ask. Shoto nods. "Aw~ I'm sorry~ Just wait for a little bit longer~," I said patting his head, then I sit on the floor next to him.

"Now that you both are awake, I want to invite you both into the league of villains. We think that you two will be excellent villains," Shigaraki says. "NO WAY IN HELL!" Bakugo starts yelling. "Aw~ Come on, heroes are so fake. Most of them just do it for the fame and money, they don't care if they save people or not." I say.

"I'M GOING TO BE A HERO LIKE ALL MIGHT!" Bakugo stars screaming. "Not with that attitude," I replied. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!" Todoroki giggles. "TODOROKI!" Bakugo yells. "So, Shoto... are you going to join us?" I asked as I stood up. I then put my finger under his chin slightly lifting his head up making eye contact with him, Todoroki starts blushing, "...no..." He says looking down.

"Why not?~" I say standing up playing with his hair. "Because Endeavor is making me a hero," "It's your future, not his," I said still playing with his hair. "But, I don't want to kill..." Todoroki says. "Aw~ Come on, even if it's with me?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. Todoroki starts blushing, "I'll think about it." He says looking back down.

"WHAT?! TODOROKI! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" Bakugo starts yelling. "You can get let free if you just join us~," Toga says. "NO WAY IN HELL! ALL MIGHT AND THE OTHERS WILL COME JUST IN TIME!" Bakugo starts yelling.

Shoto Todoroki's pov

"I'm not sure how to feel, I don't want to harm anyone...but I want to be with (Y/n). I think I actually like her, she's a villain but she doesn't act like one. She has a soft spot for animals, and cute things like any normal high schooler."

I look over to Bakugo who is screaming his head off, then I look over to (Y/n). She's smiling. I smile back, "So pretty..." I whisper.

I have actually found out that I've liked (Y/n) ever since I met her at the cafe. It was kind of like love at first sight, but I didn't stop liking her when I found out that she was a villain.

"What if I'm better off as a villain? I can be with (Y/n) all the time, they won't abuse me like how Endeavor did."

"So, Shoto..." (L/n) whispers playing with my hair again.

"I love it when she plays with my hair, she's perfect."

"It wouldn't harm anyone if I join so I can be with (Y/n)..."

"Everyone, I've made my decision," I said as everyone looked at me.

"I pick..."

~~~

Word count: 590 *I know, it's sad*