|~14~|

Then Ku came into the bar, the door was open so he could. "Ku~," I say running over towards him. I picked him up and I put him on the bar table to where Toga and I were. "(Y/n)! Can we take Ku out today? He hasn't been outside in a while." Toga says. "Good idea!"

"Shigaraki!!!! Toga and I are going to go out real quick!!" I yell. "I don't care! Just don't get caught or lost!" Shigaraki yells back. "We'll be right back," I say. Toga and I leave with Ku in Toga's hands. We went to the town having fun, Ku looked like he wanted to go on the floor and walk. So Toga and I sat down at a bench and we let Ku down, we kept a good eye on him.

Then Ku started to look at the road, then he started running towards it full speed. There were a bunch of cars driving. "KU!" I yelled running after him. Ku made his way to the streets, then he made contact with a car's tire. "KU!" Toga and I run over towards the road carelessly. Then the cars behind us quickly stop their breaks,

There we saw Ku, bleeding a lot. "KU!" I scream sobbing. "We have to help him!" Toga says crying. "Where is the nearest vet?!" I yell. "Hold on!" Toga says grabbing out her GPS. "Come on! Follow me!" She says. I picked up Ku and I put my jacket around him, we started running towards the vet. Toga and I were both crying as we were running.

We finally made it to the vet, they took Ku in quickly. Toga and I had to wait in the waiting room, one of the veterinarians came out. "Is he okay?!" We both asked. "I'm so sorry...there is nothing we can do..." He said. "What?!" I say crying. "I'm so sorry for your loss..." He said. "Thank you, for trying..." Toga said as we walk out still crying,

We walked the way to the bar, once we got inside everyone looked at us. "Um, we saw the news. Is Ku okay?" Twice says. Then Toga and I start bawling, "No..." I say crying. "Aw, there, there," Twice says hugging us. Then Dabi goes behind Twice, after Twice was done hugging Dabi came up to us. "I'm sorry for you lost." Then he hugs us.

"HUH? EVEN DABI? I THOUGHT THAT DABI WAS A HEARTLESS SON OF A BITCH?" I screamed out of shock. "I WAS TRYING TO BE NICE TO YOU!"

Toga and I were still sad about Ku's death, we missed him a lot. We were just kind of attached to him, you know? After a while, we all went to sleep.

~~~

A/n: I'M SO SORRY FOR THE A SHORT CHAPTER! I try and make all of my chapters at least over 1000 words, so sorry about that.

Word count: 488