|~2~|

(h/c)- hair color

(Y/n)- your name

(L/n)- last name

Shoto Todoroki's pov

After the four of us finished ordering we all sat down at a table. "How was training today?" Midoriya asks. "Normal," I replied in my normal monotoned voice. "Fun!" Urakaka says. "I do admit, it was kind of fun today," Iida said. "I can't wait for USJ in a couple of days!" Urakaka says. I nodded. "Same here!" I was looking around the cafe, and I saw a girl with (h/c) hair.

"Strange... I feel like I've seen that (h/c) girl before... but I'm not sure where?"

That girl, whose name is (L/n) according to the worker, I've heard of (L/n) before. I just can't point my finger on it. Tv? News? I'm not sure, it does bother me that I don't know.

"Um, Todoroki?" Midroiya asks. "Y-Yes?" I said snapping out of my thoughts. "Are you okay? Your face is red?" He says confused.

"R-Red? Was I blushing? I wasn't even aware..."

"Oh, I'm not sure what the case is," I said sipping my water. Then (L/n) and the other blonde girl left, I kept my eyes on (L/n). Not sure why, But... she's oddly familiar.

Reader's pov

"Ugh~ I should've gotten that boy's number~" Toga complains. "There, there." We both make our way to the mall, we both go into a clothing store, then we both pick out matching outfits.

" We both make our way to the mall, we both go into a clothing store, then we both pick out matching outfits

(I'm fully aware that this isn't everyone's style, this is what I imagined when I was writing the scene

(I'm fully aware that this isn't everyone's style, this is what I imagined when I was writing the scene. You don't have to use these photos, I'm just using them as reference.)

We both tried them on, then we paid for them and left. We get a call from Dabi, he's just saying how we should get our asses back to the truck.

Once we made it to the truck, Dabi looked annoyed. "Did you guys go SHOPPING, while we worked our asses off?" Dabi rolls his eyes. "Yes, but it was worth it because we got the cutest outfits." 

"So (Y/n) and I went to a cafe, and we saw these cute boys walk in." Toga explains with a tint of blush on her face. Dabi rolls his eyes uninterestedly, however, twice is super interested in the story. "How did they look like?!" Twice says excitedly.

"The one I like has green hair and freckles," Toga says. "The one I think looks cute has half-red-half-white colored hair, has one blue and one grey eye, and he has a burn on the left side of his face." I described him, Then Dabi quickly looks over to us.

"Oh! And apparently, he's Endeavor's son!" I said laughing. I look over to Dabi, and his expression is blank. "Huh? What's wrong Dabi?" Toga asks. "N-Nothing.." He said looking away.

"Then we got the CUTEST outfits at the mall," I said taking my shopping bag and showing everyone our matching outfits.

Twice: "Cute~" 

Purple burnt chicken nugget: "I don't give a fuck if you guys got matching outfits." 

Mr. Compass: "How did you pay for them?" 

Kurogiri: "Did you use the credit card you stole a couple of weeks ago?"

Shigaraki: "When did Himiko steal a credit card?" 

Once we got to our hideout, we all went into our rooms and slept. I couldn't sleep, because I couldn't stop thinking about that boy.

"Endeavor's son?"

"God... he's also cute..."

As some more thoughts came into my head I fell asleep.

~~~

A/n: Sorry, this chapter was really short! Hope you enjoyed it though!

Word count: 627