|~5~|

A couple of days later

We have been training to control our quirks better, we also did some missions. Since we got our hands on All Might's blood, we used it to our advantage. It'll be easier to get into UA.

Dabi and I had to go to a dark ally to get revenge on some people. After Dabi burned the hell out of them, I noticed a little black kitten with big blue eyes coming towards us.

"OH MY GOD~ DABI LOOK!" I say pointing at the cat. "Gross. A furball," Dabi rolls his eyes. "CAN WE KEEP IT?!" "No. Let's go," Dabi says grabbing my arm. I slap myself in my face, Then I run over towards the kitten. "Gross. You're by dead bodies." Dabi says.

I pet the kitten, and I pick it up. "Okay, let's go," I say carrying the cat.

Once we got to our hideout, I showed everyone the kitten. No one seemed fazed, except for Toga, she was freaking out.

"Hey, It kind of looks like Dabi," Toga points out. "Hey Himiko, that's an insult. To the kitty," I say looking at Dabi. "Oh, shut up," Dabi says. "Can we keep it?!" I say. "I don't care," Shigaraki says. "Yay!!" I yelled.

~~~~

"What should we name him?" I ask. "Hm, Deku~," Toga says. "No." "Why not~," 'Because, it's weird." "Ku." "Ku?" "Alright," "Ku it is!"

(Um, I didn't name the cat "Ku" because of Kusuo)

Months later

The UA sports festival is coming up in a week. Toga and I are the most excited, we're trying to somehow sneak in the festival.

"(Y/N)!" Toga yells. "WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED!" I yelled back. "YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS...I GOT TICKETS TO THE SPORTS FESTIVAL! WE CAN BE IN THE LIVE AUDIENCE!" Toga screams as she's jumping up and down. "HOW?! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HIMIKO!" I screamed jumping up and down.

"So, I can see my Izuku, and you can see Shoto!" She yells. We both do a happy dance, Ku wakes up. "Sorry Ku," I whisper.

~~~

"Guys~ (y/n) and I are going to go to the sports festival~," Toga says happily. "We're going to be in the live audience~" I add. "Okay, just try not to get caught," Shigaraki says. "Use this as an opportunity to study the student's quirks," Kurogiri adds.

6 days before the sports festival...

We've all been training our quirks to our limit, now I'm currently training to break my bones without effect. (I can pull a Sangwoo and break my victim's ankles, if ykyk). I've also learned a new trick, I can use some of my father's quirk. I'm not very good at it, and it takes a lot of energy. I'll only use it on the police.

I've also learned how to control my victims, again it's not 100% perfect. It also takes a lot of energy to pull off correctly, plus it's super hard to do.

I'm not the only one who has improved. Everyone has improved. We also got some new members.

~~~

Toga and I spend most of our time playing with Ku, Ku has grown a lot just in a couple of weeks. We can also use Ku when we attack, not that we are just using Ku. He's adorable. For villains, Toga and I have a soft spot for him.

4 days before the sports festival...

Looks like everyone is excited about the UA sports festival, the league of villains is the most excited. The sports festival is the easiest way to study the students at UA and their quirks. Everyone online is freaking out already.

Toga and I went out shopping again, we wanted to look our best when we arrived at the sports festival. Who knows, Midoriya and Todoroki can notice us~

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pretty silly though, I'm sure that the audience isn't allowed to interact with anyone participating in the festival.

"But it'll be nice seeing Todoroki again, I miss him for some reason. Something about him, makes me feel happy? Strange, I was always taught not to have a crush on someone.

"Having a crush on someone is selfish, you don't even know if they like you back. It's too much trouble. It's better to just not like anyone in the first place." Quoting mother. This doesn't make any sense, SHE married my father. Unless it was a quirk marriage, but they never clarified.

But something about Todoroki is different, he makes me feel happy. Kind of like how Toga does, but it's not the same feel. Todoroki makes me feel... Different. I can't describe it, I'll like to see him one more time. Even though I'm going to see him this summer."

3 days before the sports festival...

"I wonder who's going to win~," Toga says. "Yup! I can't wait!" I smile.

"I wonder if he knows that I'm going to be there..."

Shoto Todoroki's pov

"It's 3 days before the sports festival, I'm a little bit nervous but I think I'll do fine. I also heard that Endeavor is going to be there watching me, what a pain. I hope he doesn't force me to use my stupid right side. But something is still bothering me. I think it has to do with (L/n), sorry (Y/n). "

"It still bothers me that she's a villain."

"When I first saw her, she seemed like a sweet high schooler. I never would have thought that she would be a villain, let alone attack us. And her quirk is powerful, God."

But, even if she's a villain... She's different. I'm not sure how to describe it?

Stop Shoto, I shouldn't be saying this, I have to focus on the sports festival. It's useless thinking about a girl, which I'll probably never see again.

But, something about her is different. (Well yeah she's a villain) That's not what I meant, I like her. As a friend, Endeavor would freak out if I had a girlfriend. Except for Momo, he likes her a lot for some reason. Probably because of her quirk and the fact that she's rich.

"Even if she's a villain, I still want to be friends with her. What's so wrong about that?"

~~~

Word count: 1041