|~18~|

The day of the attack...

Voodoo

Hey Shoto, are you going to your training camp?

Peppermint

Oh yeah, how did you know?

Voodoo

Didn't you mention it? You said something about your final exams, then after you'll go to the summer training camp.

Peppermint

I did? Maybe I forgot...

Peppermint

But yeah, I'm on the bus right now.

Voodoo

I won't bother you, have fun!

Peppermint

There really is nothing to do, Bakugo is screaming at Midoriya...nothing new.

Voodoo

I kind of expected that.. Haha

Peppermint

We can continue chatting, I'm bored. I mean, if you want to.

Voodoo

I'm free!

"That was close..."

Shoto Todoroki's pov

"I'm confused about how (y/n) knew I was going to the summer training camp, maybe I did mention it to her when I called her..."

Peppermint

So... you have a cat, right? How is he?

Voodoo

Well, Ku...kinda passed away...

Peppermint

I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bring it up.

Voodoo

It's fine, you didn't know.

"Aw, I feel bad for (Y/n). She was telling me about how much she loved Ku,"

"Todoroki?" Midoriya asks. "Yes?" I say looking at him. "Who are you texting?" He asks, "Oh, that's just my friend, (Y/n)," I say looking at my phone. "HUH?! TODOROKI YOU'RE TEXTING A GIRL?!" Midoirya yells. I place my hand over his mouth, everyone on the bus looks at us. "A GIRL?!" Denki yells at me. "Can you guys please shut the fuc-" Bakugo gets cut off from Kirishima covering his mouth with his hands.

"Whats' her name?"

"Does she go to UA?'

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"I never thought that Todoroki would be texting a girl,"

"Is she pretty?"

"Do we know her?"

"What do you mean? Todoroki isn't texting me?"

"A girl?"

"Does she have big boobs?"

"Mineta!"

"I just want to fucking sleep!"

Everyone asks me, while everyone is staring at me. "Um, yeah...she's pretty," I said blushing. Then everyone on the bus starts screaming, "DAMN TODOROKI! HE'S GROWING UP SO FAST!" Sero yells. "So manly," Kirishima says. Mina looks over my shoulder, "GUYS! THEY EVEN HAVE NICKNAMES FOR EACH OTHER~," Mina yells. Then everyone starts screaming.

Peppermint

I have to go, my classmates are being idiots.

Voodoo

Haha, okay. Have fun!

I place my phone down, then Mina comes up from behind me and grabs my phone. "Hey!" I yelled standing up trying to get my phone. Mina presses the call button,

Reader's pov

After Shoto stopped texting me, I was talking with Toga. We were both at the bar table sitting and talking, then I got a call from Todoroki. "Huh?" I say looking at my phone. "What is it?" Toga asks, looking at my phone. "Shoto wants to FaceTime me?" I say. "Answer it! What if it's something important?" Toga says. "Okay, I'll answer it," I say.

I answer FaceTime, and I see a group of people screaming. Then a girl with pink hair and skin starts yelling, "ARE YOU (Y/N)?!". "Yes? I am..." I say confused. "Um, (Y/n)! These are my idiot classmates! Hang up!" I hear Shoto yell. "Do you have big boobs?" I hear someone yell. Then I hung up.

"Yo, what the hell just happened?" I said looking at Toga. "I have no clue," Toga replies.

Shoto Todoroki's pov

After we heard the phone hang up, I grabbed my phone out of Mina's hand. "TODOROKI! SHE'S SO PRETTY~, which school does she go to?" Mina yells. "None of your business," I say texting (Y/n).

Peppermint

Sorry about that, my classmates are weird.

Voodoo

That's fine! Have fun at your training camp!

Peppermint

Thank you, bye!

Reader's pov

I giggled at Todoroki's text. We just wait a few more hours until it's time. This time, our plan is different from our usual plan. We are going to have Mustard use his quirk making some UA students pass out since we are dealing with 1-A and 1-B. It's better if we get Bakugo passed out. We went over our plans one last time, then I started to train my quirk.

"(Y/n)! I don't want to be your test dummy!" Dabi says. "Fine," I say looking at Toga. Then I started moving Toga's legs and arms, I started to make Toga walk. Toga starts giggling, 'That's so cool!" she says laughing.

~~~

Word count: 721