|~9~|

F/s- favorite song

~~~

It was lunchtime, the Recreational Games were going on, but I was going to skip the first part because I needed to go to the bathroom. I let Toga stay back because she wanted to watch it, I was also going to get some snacks for both of us. "Don't miss me Himiko~," I wave leaving to go to the bathroom.

I was humming my (f/s) while I was walking to the bathroom.

"Shoto won, I knew he could do it."

After I was finished doing my business, I went to the cafeteria to get some snacks. I got a strawberry cake pop and a coke because it was Toga's favorite, then I got my (favorite snack and drink). I paid for it using Toga's stolen credit card, I got lost on my way back. I left my phone with Toga, so I was completely lost.

"Great job (Y/n). Idiot!"

"You are lost in a huge school, your phone is with Toga, and you are carrying food bought with stolen money. Good job."

I was going to walk around a corner, and I heard two people talking. It sounded like a girl and a boy,

"Perfect. I can ask them for directions."

"Hey, I'm kind of lost is it okay if you show me the way back-" I walk around the corner and see a girl and a boy hugging, then the girl goes in for a kiss. "I'm so sorry!" I apologized, then the couple looked at me. I couldn't believe my eyes.

There I saw Shoto Todoroki, kissing Momo Yaoyorozu at the UA sports festival.

I dropped everything in my hands, still shocked.

"S-Shoto?" I whisper.

"...(Y/n)?..." Todoroki whispers.

"Oh! Well, look at the time! I have to meet my friend- well, see you guys later! Have fun!" I say running off with tears in my eyes.

"Shoto? Do you know that girl?" Momo asks. "I'm not sure, I've met her somewhere. Not sure where." Todoroki shrugged.

"Idiot! Of course, someone as perfect as he has a girlfriend! Dumbass!"

As these thoughts came into my head as I was crying, I wasn't even looking where I was going. I ran into Toga along the way.

"There you are- ARE YOU CRYING!" She yells. I'm still on the floor sobbing. "All right, who do I have to kill today? I won't hold back bitch." Toga starts cracking her knuckles.

"S-Shoto..." I whisper. "HAH?" Toga yells confused. We go to an empty hallway, and I explain everything. "Oh my god. That son of a bitch- Hey! Don't cry. "

Then we hear an announcement, "The one-on-one battle will start in 10 minutes! Get back to your seats soon!"

"Let's go Himiko," I say with a stuffy nose. "Are you sure!" She asks. I nod. Toga helps me up and we both walk back to the seats. Everyone is lined up in their classes, Midnight was explaining the next game. It's a one-on-one battle, tournament style. They showed the tournament brackets on the huge screen. Then a boy says, "I would like to withdraw from this game." Midnight looked confused, then she said "I mean... Alright... Would anyone else like to withdraw?" Then another boy raises his hand, "I would also like to withdraw from the tournament."

"Is that it? Then I guess some people that couldn't make it into this round have a chance." Midnight says.

"Why would someone want to withdraw?" I ask Toga. "Maybe they couldn't handle the pressure?" She guesses. Then everyone's attention went to the brackets for the tournament. Midoriya is going against Shinsou, his team won 3rd place in the Cavalry battle. And I have no idea what Shinsou's quirk is. Todoroki was going against Sero, Sero was on Bakugo's team that won 2nd place in the Cavalry battle.

We waited 10 minutes before the matches began. My eyes were still puffy from sobbing my eyes out, Midoriya's game was the first Midoriya's, "Let's go Midoriya!" Toga cheers. "You got this Midoriya!" I cheered along with Toga, and the match finally started.

It looked like Shinsou was trying to talk to Midoriya, but he didn't reply. I was questioning why, but I didn't pay much attention to it. Then Midoriya finally said something to him, the people near us were saying "No Midoriya!" and "Why did you talk to him!".

"Why can't he talk with him?" Toga asks me. "Who knows?" I shrugged. Then they both stopped moving, what was going on? "How come no one is moving?" I ask. "How the hell am I supposed to know?!" Toga yells. Midoriya then turns around and starts walking towards the out of bounds.

"Midoriya, no!" Toga yells standing up. "Snap out of it!" She continues yelling. Midoriya was at the edge of the boundary, just a couple more steps until Shinsou wins. Toga was still screaming, I started to cheer along with her. Then Midoriya stops walking, he uses his two fingers to stop himself.

"HUH?!" I yell. That shit made no sense assuming that Shinsou's quirk is brainwashing because when Shinsou spoke to Midoriya he started walking out of bounds. But, how would he just get out of Shinsou's trance?

Then Mirdoriya starts running towards Shinsou landing punches on him, then Shinsou started to land punches on Midoriya. Then Midoriya one punches Shinou's ass out of bounds. Midoriya wins. Toga was on her feet screaming, she was screaming so much and so loud that she caught Midoriya's attention. He looked over to her and gave her a confused look, then Toga started screaming "Hi Midoriya!". Turns out that Midoriya didn't remember what Toga looked like,

"Himiko! Stop bothering people! We're going to get kicked out~," I mentioned. "He looked at me!" She said as I was dragging her down to her seat. We might get kicked out because Toga is super loud.

"Shinsou is out of bounds! Izuku Midoriya won, and he has made it to the second round!" Said the intercom. Toga screamed jumping up and down, Everyone looked at us. Even some of the UA students started looking at us. I had to drag Toga back down to her seat.

~~~

Word count: 1055