|~13~|

~~~

I woke up, and Toga was next to me. "HUH?!" I yelled. "(Y/n)...what dream did you have? You were blushing, crying, blushing, scared, crying, and mostly crying." Toga said. "STOP! THAT WAS ONLY A DREAM?!" I said groaning. "Tell me all about it~," Toga says sitting on the other side of the bed.

I explained everything to her, and she was freaking out. "AWWWW, THAT'S THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD~," Toga says. "I'm so sad I woke up~" I complained. "Oh, I wanted to tell the group about my plan," Toga nodded and we both went to the bar. "Looks like everyone was already there.

"Guys! I have an idea~" I said going into the room. "Oh god," dabi says. "Okay, what is it?" Kurogiri says. "You know the winner of the sports festival... Katsuki Bakugou. I was planning that when we attack UA in the summertime, then we can also take Bakugo with us. He could be one of the best villains if we just somehow make him turn to our side," I said. "Hm, that's not a bad idea. I was also considering it when I was watching. At the end when he won, we saw a side of him that could be helpful to us." Kurogiri says.

"Sounds like a plan. Mr. Compass, we can use that weird ball thingy to get him," Shiagraki says.  "Yes," Mr. Compass says. "But before we think about their summer camp, We're also planning an attack in Hosu. The Hero killer has been in the area. So why not just attack there?" Shiagraki says.

"Hero killer?...Stain? I've always wanted to meet him!~" I say with excitement. "When are we going?!" I ask excitedly. " In four days, just like the USJ attack. We're also taking the Nomus with us again, this time the stronger Nomus. Everyone nods.

Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Dabi, Twice, Toga, and I stayed in the bar. We were all talking about random things.

"I've always heard about Stain, But I've never met him~ I want to meet him!" I said to Toga. "Yeah, I also want to see his quirk in action again," Toga says. "Again?!" "Yup, I've encountered him before. It was the best thing ever." "Lucky~ Maybe he'll be there when we attack Hosu?" I add. "Yeah!" Toga says. "Hey (Y/n), is it okay if I go to a different part of Hosu? There is a group of people that I need to...take care of..." Toga asks. "Sure! I'll be in that dark alley, seeing if I could find Stain there." I said.

My parents have shown me videos of Stain before, and even the first time I saw him on video I was still amazed. I also agree with him when he says that there are some fake heroes out there and that they are only doing it for the money and fame. I've grown up looking up to Stain, I hope that he knows that I'm on his side if I do meet him.

My phone got a notification.

"Hey, this is (Y/n), right? This is Shoto."

I checked it and I was happy. Whenever I picture Shoto, I think of him when he was a prince~ So dreamy~

(Y/n)

Hey Shoto! This is (Y/n).

Shoto

Oh good! So how have you been?

(Y/n)

Good, I had a... strange dream....but not strange

Shoto

That is weird, what was it about?

(Y/n)

It was about... a princess looking for her prince...

Shoto

Seems interesting...

(Y/n)

Let me change your contact name.

Peppermint

Hey, why am I a peppermint?

(Y/n)

Because you remind me of a peppermint!

Peppermint

It's hard to believe that you're with the league of villains.

Voodoo

Hey! Why am I Voodoo?

Peppermint

Because you remind me of a voodoo doll

Voodoo

Fair enough

Peppermint

Endeavor is going to force me to do training, I'll text you later. Bye.

Voodoo

Bye!

Toga and I continued to talk about the most random stuff, but we were mostly talking about my dream. "Wait, explain your dream again~ I just love the story line~," Toga says. "I'll just type it down so you can read it whenever you want," I say. Toga gives me her phone, and I started typing everything that I remembered, but I loved that dream so much that I mostly remember everything. After ten or fifteen minutes, I finally finished.

"My fingers hurt~" I complain. "So Midoriya saved you?!" Toga says blushing. "Mhm, if it weren't for him then I wouldn't have found Shoto," I replied. We spent most of the day talking about my dream, It was interesting so I didn't mind it.

Then we went to sleep, my mind kept on thinking about the dream.

"What if I have a similar dream?"

Then I peacefully fall asleep.

~~~

I walked out of a small cafe by our hideout. As I was walking out I noticed a orange and white cat with yellow eyes come up to me. "Hey buddy!" I said squatting down to the cat's level. I started to pet the cat, the cat started moving around. Then the cat lays on it's back.

"Can you give me a belly rub?" The cat says looking at me dead in the eye. "Okay~, WAIT- WHAT?!" I said moving my hand away. "Why did you stop?" The cat says, "You can talk?" I said confused. "Yes, now if you don't pet me then I'll go away." The cat said.

I just sat there confused. "Fine, I'm leaving." The cat gets up on two legs and starts walking away. "What the hell?"

~~~

I woke up and Toga asked me "So~ What was your dream?". "Um, a cat that could talk and walk on two legs," I said. "Nevermind-" "Oh, Shigaraki wants us to train our quirks today." "Okay!"

We spent most of our day training our quirks.

"Maybe I can use my new move in Hosu?"

1 day before we attack Hosu...

We spent the last two days training our quirks, I was working on a new move. I've never tried it before, but it's basically where I can break my arms and legs, and that pain can go to my victim. I've only attempted this a long time ago when I was still getting trained by my mother and father, but I broke my legs and arms in the process.

It's risky, but it's very useful in battle. I just have to do everything the right way, if I make the slightest mistake, everything can go wrong.

There are some internships around Hosu so we have to be on our A-game just in case. And of course, there are going to be pro heroes going to "save the day". This time, we aren't attacking for an actual reason, I mean, we kind of got bored you know.

"I'm so excited!" Toga says. "Very! I can't wait to meet Stain!" I say jumping up and down. "How do you have so much damn energy?" Dabi says. "Who knows? And why do you always act like a grumpy grandpa?" I ask. "I'M NOT THAT OLD! I'm IN MY 20S!" Dabi says. "Yeah, yeah."

~~~
Word count: 1191