Dark secrets (33)

• Dedicated to Mom and Dad...For suporting me in this story

Raksha's P.O.V

~~~1 week later~~~

"Everyone let's get into positions!" Aston yelled at the army. It was ridiculous how excited they were. Come on people there's a possibility you will all die. But do they care? No. Can I battle? No. Mom says that they are like this because that's what they are trained to do...After all that's why we were created...We really needed a name to...Why didn't I think of that...Oh right! Because there's going to be a fight over me! Do I get to fight? NO! So I snuck into the army!

Yeah you read right...Right now I'm standing in the middle of the army that's the first wave and about to get into battle! Woo hoo. Can you also guess that we are about to go into an alternate universe where it's literally a waste land with no life on it...only cracked ground...It's so cool...got to get a area like this for Shayla to run in...She'll love it.

Ashton gave the signal for us to attack and we appeared on the battlefield in front of Ciaran and Killian's rather big army. Pity for them that we're better than they will ever be. We charged at them using the totally illegal weapons I bought that had been duplicated. We threw a bunch of C4 and even a nuclear bomb. They only killed those that let their shields drop...So all that money and we only killed 300 people. Such a waste isn't it?

My battle instincts took over so it was pretty much a bunch of stuff like this: Attack, dodge, block, feint, attack, attack, dodge. It was a whirlwind of attacks and defensive moves but of course some people on our side died as well but I was alive! In your face mom! I was so distracted I almost lost my head...literally. Come on can't you see I'm thinking! I could be planning on joining your side but you chopped my head of...so technically you killed your ally...Does that make sense...Forget about it. I decided and planted a C4 on her and put my shield up. Just in time to because the bomb exploded just then.

In the middle of a battle between me and whatshisname, when I accidentally made everything explode. 'Somehow' only the enemy died. (please insert sarcasm into that statement) Whoops. It was a major give away and everyone knew I was princess Raksha, heir to the line. Oops, but I was happy...it was over no one trying to kill me or use me. No more hiding what I am. No big troubles. And what was best was I finally found a place where I truly belonged. Mom was going to give me hell later but for now...who cares