Dark secrets (32)

Raksha's P.O.V

I could not believe Matt had just kicked Ash's but. Ash had been trained by a professional and he got defeated by a rookie. My boyfriend won. But poor Kestrel.

"This is all your stupid boyfriend's Fault!" She screamed. Loud much? "If you two didn't get together! This would never have happened! No It's all-" I cut her off.

"Ash was only knocked out. He's going to be fine. So calm down or else." I threatened. I put so much anger and hatred in my expression as I could. I hated using that face but it was reserved for hysterical, annoying people it made me feel guilty. I marched out the room and slammed the door.

"I'm sorry-" Matt started.

"No prob. I would have done the same. Stupid overprotective fool. I mean come on... He also punched Dimitri in the face." I said casually.

"You talk about it like it doesn't matter." Matt stated shocked.

"I would have done the same in your position." I simply said. "After a while you get used to Ash being annoying." I continued. I sighed "Kestrel's probably going to give you hell." I said glaring at Jordan. Man I was so jealous...Why don't I get the chance to fight anyone. A war is starting because of me but do I get to fight? No! Stupid right?

"You know contrary to the popular belief that a jealous girl is a pain. When you're jealous it's actually kind of cute." Matt said smirking causing me to blush...How many time is he going to do that.

At that moment Jade skipped out happily and began giggling when she saw my face. I glared at her. She smirked. "Lets go swimming!" She yelled excitedly as she ran upstairs to get changed. Lissa walked out looking pale and stared at where Jade was supposed to be looking exhausted.

"Does she have some sort of back up generator or something?" She asked awed. "I'm going to sleep...Bye. Night. Whatever." Lissa said grouchily. Man calm down already. Don't be jealous of Jade, She's a freak...but that's why we love her. I rushed upstairs and changed into my swimming costume. And rushed to Jades room. Her balcony just happened to be over the deep end of the swimming pool.

"One, two, Three! You know you love us!" We shouted as we jumped into the swimming pool. It felt so good to be able to do something normal and stupid like a normal teenager for once. Soon Mathew, Jordan, Carly and Jared joined in. We got out of the pool in the evening. Laughing. One week until I possibly lose someone I love. Sigh deal with it next week.