Dark secrets (9)

Jade's P.O.V

_______________________________________________________________________

"We could try to create another energy field but somewhere far far away-Like Canada-Killian and hunter go and then we break Raksha out." Jordan suggested. It was a good plan but I was not going to admit that.

"Raksha might be brought along to and it would take time for them to plan the trip not to mention the waste of time and energy caused by creating and energy field so far away. As we've said before Raksha is the strongest so it will take a long time for any of us to create one similar to hers. It took her YEARS to create the field. So not very a good plan." I said stubbornly. It was a good plan but you have a point Jade...But even Raksha's plans had certain small flaws. Lissa told me.

"Both of you have a point but if we created a distraction somewhere we could get her out." Lissa said tiredly. It was midnight and Ash had gone home to 'persuade' Dimitri to help us. An obvious excuse. Regretting turning down my offer kid? No matter I can still get you out of there and some sleep. Ashes mental voice said calmly.

Get me out of here big bro. Please Lissa won't let me get some sleep. The big obvious flaw to all the plans is that Raksha could be planning to escape at any moment and carry it out in a second. I whined. I was used to using pity and guilt to get people to do what I want but when that failed I would whine. Yeah I know it's annoying it even annoys me but old habits die hard.

Okay sis but you owe me. I can help tomorrow. Now follow my lead when I come. Ash replied instantly, he sounded worried. It was nice to have someone other than Raksha worry about me.

"Guys Dimitri is almost convinced. He wants to meet one of you so I'll take Jade okay. Bye!" Ash appeared and practically yelled. Then before Lissa could respond he grabbed me and left.

"Thanks." I said gratefully.

"Our couch is always open." A mocking, arrogant voice said smugly. I turned around and faced a boy about Ash's age. He had Delos's eyes and brown hair. He was also tall, tanned and well built. I scowled this must be Dimitri Delos's son.

"Where's your room?" I asked sweetly

"First one to the left. Why-Hey you can't just-" Dimitri said sounding annoyed.

"Yeah I can. Thanks!" I said sweetly as i closed his door and locked it. Dimitri or Ash would sleep on the couch, not me. I smiled smugly I had just stolen Dmitri's room. I sighed luxuriously and fell asleep on the bed. My Last thought was Raksha would probably have punched him in the face and then stole his room. I smiled at the thought and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was dreaming...I had to be dreaming because Ash, Dimitri, Lissa, Raksha, some girl I do not know and I were in it.

"See Kestrel told you it was possible and I could do it!" Raksha said smugly.

"Fine...I owe you Fifty dollars I'll pay you in the morning." Kestrel said grudgingly and glared at Raksha.

"RAKSHA!" I screamed and threw myself at her.

"Hey Jade how are you?...LISSA HOW LATE HAVE YOU BEEN LETTING HER SLEEP!" She yelled once she noticed my eye bags.

"I made her sleep at the usual time she just couldn't sleep." Lissa lied quickly. Liar I sent.

Keep quiet about this and I'll...I'll give you ALL my savings. Lissa bribed

Deal I replied.

"Okay can someone explain where I am so that i can wake up and kick that little devil's but." Dimitri said not realising his mistake until Raksha punched him in the face.

"Say that one more time." Raksha threatened, while kestrel tried to pry her of Dimitri. I was right.

"Get out of here!" Kestrel yelled and Dimitri disappeared.

"I was almost done!" Raksha complained. "I know...I get him back here kill him and if it turns out he was nice...I'll apologise." Raksha tried to compromise.

"No" Kestrel said watching Raksha like a hawk. Meanwhile Ash was laughing like a maniac and Lissa hugged Raksha.

"Good to have you back." She said happily.

"This is a dream so hurry up and lets plan to break us out of their place!" Kestrel yelled.

"Shut up Kestrel but you have a point." Raksha said angrily and mock glared at her.

"Okay the best one we've come up with is a distraction that attracts every ones attention and breaking you out." Lissa said.

"Not bad Kestrel and I could cause the distraction with our clones then you break us out." Raksha said happily.

"Okay-Wait break HER out with you?! NO WAY!" Lissa yelled.

"Fine." Raksha said.

"Ohh I thought you were going to be difficult." Lissa said relieved and Kestrel looked utterly betrayed.

"Oh I am. I meant okay I'll just stay where I am with Kestrel. I and Kestrel are a packaged deal...Live with it. So Kestrel and me or nothing." Raksha said confidently. She was right we could not leave Kestrel there.

"Okay! Sure Kestrel can come...You guys can be...Ash's sisters and Ash can move into town and nothing much would have changed!" I exclaimed. Ash looked sceptically at me.

"I'm not sure I can do that..." And then he trailed of when I gave him the heartbroken look I often gave Rasha and Lissa to get my way. "Fine but no promises." Ash grumbled.

"Okay bye...See ya in a weeks' time k." Raksha said cheerfully.

"Wait!" I yelled but everything had faded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No..." I whispered when I sat up. "No no no no no no no no no no no no no." I whispered then burst into tears. "Raksha..." Muttered and dried silently harder. Why did she have to go? Why her? She had done nothing wrong...Get a grip Jade...One week until you see her again. Kestrel seemed nice. What if someone slipped up and Raksha died covering for them? What would happen? What if Raksha died? How would Kestrel react? Never mind...Leave tomorrow for tomorrow...Relax...

It did not work the way I hoped...In the end I cried myself to sleep.

___________________________________________________________________