Dark secrets (24)

Raksha's P.O.V

I was almost home when suddenly I was back where I started...In the car, at central park. "Your mother is still alive." Delos said from the passenger seat. "But you can't tell anyone." He finished.

"What?! Why not?!" I shrieked. My mother was alive! I never really got to know her and I wanted to...Right after I yell at her for not letting us know she was alive...

"It's a very long story...But I guess we have time...When we finally broke everyone out, the army created had at least 900 of us. There were too many so planned to sell us as solders or spies or what not. If the price was right create more. I don't know or care about what happened next, but basically we needed help settling in, new identities, rules, appropriate punishments and proper training etc. As the first creations, we were in charge of it. But I didn't like the power so I stepped down. Then your parents got married and became the 'king and queen'. They had you, Ash Lissa and Jade, Your mother always the paranoid one, wiped your existences from your fathers mind and dumped you with me. Very sad. I know. Then Quinn died once the information was ripped out of his mind, ordered me to separate Ash from you girls for some reason...I can't remember. And somehow within a week moved the whole society to America because originally we were in Italy. She was taking care of you girls after Quinn died but thought it was too dangerous and tracked me down. You know what happened. Then a week later she was alive and well so she took her place in the community. Of course by then our creator had been brutally murdered. It was a huge mess and groups were formed with representatives for the new head. So when your mother returned, there were 5 'royal' families. Your mother's line-Basically the head. Ashton's line- In charge of military and defence. Melanie's line- In charge of blending in with humans and finding suitable jobs that match our intrusts and talents. Carman's line- In charge of our powers. Liam's line- In charge of new creations and humans creating or kidnapping us. Your mother demanded that I bring your siblings and you to meet her when it's not complicated or Jade turns 18. And I don't want you to tell because I want to tell the story. Any Questions?" He explained.

"First, am I Italian? Second, why were you so depressed when I first met you? And third does that mean that practically everyone in the community is some sort of fugitive?" I asked.

"No you're not Italian. I was acting. And third pretty much 3 quarters are fugitives, we had kids you see." He explained. Then I kicked him out of my precious car. Yeah it was kinda cruel but I don't like him... His son doesn't help him either. Let's not forget that he's lied to me before and left out important information. Kestrel admitted to shielding her aura to make her appear weak although she was anything but that so I forgave her...after dumping Joyce's tuna surprise on her. I was surprised it even passed the health check.

When I finally got home I was in a bad mood. I marched into the house and slammed the door. Mathew and Jordan flinched while Kestrel took advantage of the distraction to change channel to watch Vampire diaries (God bless L.J.Smith) Because I had nothing better to do I casually told them. Before walking to my room to use my new computer. (It's like Tony starks one in Iron man) Then Jade texted me that Lissa started Dating Dimitri. It was easily the worst news of my life. I mean come on? Anyone but Dimitri. So that was the worst day of my life.

I was so mad I texted them I bumped into Delos at central park. I hope it caused a lot of hysteria. I then did what I did on bad days, I did a face plant and went to sleep.