Chapter 14

Sorry for the long wait! Been really busy! but i finally had time!(: i hope you enjoy it!

thank you all for the amazing comment you left me on my last chapter and thank you for reaching the goal of 90 votes! :D

100 VOTES THIS TIME! pretty please(:

I am going to put a preview up for a new story but it wont be started till after this story is over!(: It is called Light Speed! please check it out for me when you get done reading this chapter, but thats when i get it posted of course haha!(:

I really want to know it its good or not so if you wouldnt mind my wonderful fans, to help me out would you so kindly check it out vote and comment on it? it would really mean a lot and you never know... get a little more on the next chapter? eh eh? ;D

ANYWAYS ENOUGH CHATTING ENJOY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Where are we off to?” I asked, jumping around in my seat. I constantly felt my eyes scanning the area around me trying to figure out any ideas. All I got was a bunch of trees and dead grass….

Trent looked over at me with his now usual smirk on his face. “Wouldn’t you like to know?” A deep chuckle rumbled in his chest as he kept his eyes locked with mine. Things seemed to slow down for a moment, and it was like he was searching my soul.

I felt the blush rushing to my cheeks and quickly broke eye contact. “Keep your eyes on the road,” I mumbled, letting my hair fall and create a wall between us. “Can you at least give me a hint?” I suck out my bottom lip and turned to give him my puppy dog look. Worked all the time on my dad…

He raised an eyebrow. “Is that supposed to make me change my mind and give in?”

I rolled my eyes and turned to look out the window again. Placing my head against the hot glass I winced a little at the burning on my forehead. “Yes,” I mumbled again. I crossed my arms and decided to take a new approach… if he wouldn’t tell me then I would ignore him.

Five minutes of utter silence and I was dying. It was like he knew what I was up to and was waiting till I pounced at the opportunity to talk to him. I would not let him have that satisfaction of winning! NEVER! I kept my eyes trained on the outside world and noticed that we were far from town. Where in the world is he taking me?

“Almost there sweetie,” he cooed while pinching my cheek playfully. “Are you going to ignore me the whole time or you just going to except the fact that I won’t tell you and talk to me.”

I shrugged his hand of my face and ignored him again.

“Alright I will tell you,” he sighed, running a hand over his face. “I just can’t handle the quietness anymore.”

I mentally cheered in my mind and turned to look at him. “Well?” I said waiting for him to begin. “Going to tell me now?”