Chapter 20

Hey guys! well this is the last chapter! :'( Next is the epilogue wish is just making me sad thinking about it! *sigh* but after that there will be infromation posted! i am thinking about writing a second book to this story! To do that i need a cover! so i am thinking about having a cover contest, everyone always has these one shot contests after their story ends so i will have more information on that. I am going to go ahead and put up the epilogue so it will be back to back :) anyways here is chapter 20!

no votes needed, just vote if you like it and comment and tell me what you thought about this chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              I got out of the car and walked up to the front door. My heart was pounding and I could feel the eyes of all the cops on me. They acted like I was in some kind of robbery, you know that person who goes in a saves or talks to the person who is holding people hostage in the movies. In reality I am just walking up to bring my crazy excuse for an aunt out of the house.

             I knocked on the door and waited. Soon the sound of feet pounding on the floor came into ear shot. “If Faith was still here I wouldn’t have to get out of my bubble bath to answer the dang door! Who is it?!” she shouted through the other side.

             I didn’t reply because of my moment of shock, just the sound of her voice brought back horrible memories.

             “I said who is it!?” she yelled again. “I am in my bathrobe and I am not opening the door till I know who it is!”

             “It is Faith,” I stuttered in fear. My legs felt like jello and my hands were shaking as I kept my gaze down on the ground.

             “Oh Faith is it?”

             “Y-yes.”

              The sound of the door’s locks unlocking made a squeak escape my lips. To be clear I was so scared that I just wanted to turn and run away. I may have changed a lot over a while but this woman still makes me feel like I am nothing but crap.

              Her wicked face appeared around the door. The blackness that I could have sworn I seen in those pits she calls eyes, the way her face looked like plastic. She looked like it was a forced smile that she was even having trouble to keep on her face because her face was just too hard. Maybe if her smile got any bigger then it would rip…

                “Ah Faith are you here to pick up on the chores you have neglected to come home and do?” She asked in a forced voice. “I mean I raised you after you mother died I think you should show your only relative some respect if you want someone to visit on Christmas or some other event.”

               Anger now surged through me at her lying. Clenching and unclenching my fist I narrowed my eyes at her. “You are such a liar…”

              Her face switched into one filled with shock. “Excuse me?”