Chapter 2

PLEASE READ!!!

hey guys thanks for all the amazing comments on the last chapter!(: I hope i get more great comments like that on this chapter too! :D the votes were just as great also thank you all for voting! it really means a lot!

I was thinking about this and  most people said it was fun to do but i want to have a contest!

*crowd cheers* yyyaaayyyy! here is the contest! which will be put in caps! 

YOU CAN MAKE A BANNER FOR THIS STORY! THE WINNER OF THE BANNER MAKING CONTEST WILL BE PUT IN MY NEXT CHAPTER!(: ALL BANNERS THAT ARE MADE WILL BE PUT ON THE SIDE ALONG WITH A DEDICATION! BUT THE WINNER WILL HAVE THEIR BANNER PUT UP FIRST AND BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER LIKE I SAID! :D I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHO THE WINNER IS SO IT WILL BE A SURPRISE!

PLEASE POST IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE YOUR NAME SO I CAN USE IT IF YOUR THE WINNER(: A PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION WOULD REALLY BE GREAT ALSO BUT THATS NOT A MUST HAVE IF YOU DONT WANT TO PUT THAT UP THERE!(:

DEAD LINE: AUGUST 25TH (NEXT SATURDAY)

Please do the contest i really would enjoy seeing your works it would be amazing!(:

Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There stood all the football players in a line, stopping every girl in the whole school while they walked in. Trent stood at the front watching everyone that came in, just waiting. “Guys the girl had green eyes, stop every girl that had green eyes!”  Trent demanded.

I turned to Jessie wide eyed. “Jessie I have green eyes! He is going to stop me, because there aren’t many girls that have green eyes in this school.” I paused for a moment to think before continuing, “In fact there are only three girls that have green eyes! Those three are me, the ice-skating captain who shouldn’t even have to run from Trent, and Jana who can’t even ice-skate!”  I felt my stomach drop as I slowly began to back out of the door.

“Why are you so worried about him finding out it’s you?” Jessie asked, turning to face me with her hand on her hips. She narrowed her eyes at me as I continued to back out of the door in terror. What she didn’t understand is that if he found out it was me I could be in trouble. I could lose her as a best friend and be replaced with those ice-skating fake blonde preps. I don’t want attention and I don’t want trouble, which I am afraid I am going to get if they find out.

“You don’t understand Jessie. I don’t want my life to change… I like my life right now.” My eyes fell to the floor, not wanting to meet the glare she was giving me. How could one person I have known for the longest amount of time question my life?

She let out a long sigh, “You my friend confuse the heck out of me, but you’re my best friend and I have to respect your privacy.”

I gave her a small smile in which she returned. I was about to thank her when a jock yelled from the end of the hallway. “Hey you, Come here!” He yelled at me as he made his way towards me.

I panicked and froze in spot waiting for the end to come as I made eye contact with the giant jock. A second later I felt a tug on my hood causing me to break eye contact for a moment to see Jessie throwing my hood over my head. Grabbing my arm she yanked me out the front door and around the side of the building. There we stood waiting for a few moments, just as the jock busted through the doors.