Chapter 12

Here you go guys chapter 12!

80 VOTES TO UPLOAD!(: sorry but i am really not getting a lot of time with your amazing speed  with the voting haha! please dont hate me! i will make it up to you with an extra long chapter? :D huh huh?! :D

I made this chapter in Trent's POV for those who requested it lol(: i also enjoy talking to you guys when you message me! it warms my heart! Thank you for all the comments and the wonderful complements! 

Enough of my chatting! ENJOY! ;D 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trent’s POV

“I won’t give up because I love you.”

I felt myself freeze in my spot. How can this girl play with my emotions like this? First she is shy, then she is my girlfriend only then to break up with me, then she says she wants me to stay away from her, and now she is saying she loves me? Could she just make up her mind already…

“How do I know you do?” I mumbled keeping my back towards her. Her eyes were burning holes in the back of my skull, I could feel them. Those beautiful green eyes that I fell in love with the first day back to school. I was so happy to be in class with her, I have never thought of her as a nerd like everyone else.

There was a sudden silence. That’s what I thought she doesn’t even know what she is talking about… How typical, just saying stuff to make me stay so she can toy with my emotions some more.

“You make butterflies appear in my stomach every time I catch you looking at me. My heart races when I see you approach me, looking all cute and stuff. Every moment in your arms I felt myself falling deeper and deeper for you; I couldn’t bare the fact that you actually liked me back. I felt like you deserve so much more than what you want. There is no other excuse I can use anymore to keep myself away from you, because truth be told I am crazy about you. It is so crazy that I feel like I am a creeper because I am constantly thinking about you.” She stated, her footsteps growing closer.

My heart practically did a summersault at her confession. Never have I heard a girl say so much in one breath, but I am glad she did. I am crazy about this girl and to hear that she feels the same way is amazing. One thing though was still bothering me… why was she so cold back there? “Why were you acting like that back there?” I asked.

She gaze fell to the floor. “This guy… he threatened me.”

Anger pulsed through me as I watched Faith cringe after saying that. Who would do such a thing to such a sweet person? I have my suspicions…. “What did he say Faith?”

“He said that I had to stay away from you or they would hurt Jessie. I couldn’t risk my best friend getting hurt, no matter how much I loved you.” She responded with a sad look.

I walked up to her and cupped her cheek with my hand. Warmth flooded my hand once I touched her soft skin, man was she beautiful. “I don’t blame you Faith, your friends come first.”

She gave me a soft smile, looking up at me with those big green eyes. “Thank you Trent, can we start over?” She asked hopefully.