Chapter 9

Ok well i cant to two uploads tonight but i did manage to make the chapter longer! :D i am supper sorry for those who were fans of the other books i just cant help when i get bad grades! I BLAME THE TEACHERS!.....

Well i was told to try this out for this book so this will be a quicker way to upload for you guys.

I WILL UPLOAD WHEN I GET 50 VOTES! I PROMISE!

Comment,Vote, and ENJOY!!(:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Claire what are you doing here?” Trent asked the same time I asked my aunt. The two most hated people in my life show up to ruin my happy moment! This is just not my day after all…

The smirk on Claire’s face grew as she pranced up to Trent. “Oh Trentyboo when I heard that the ugly faced Jessie asked you to go to a competition with her I just couldn’t let that happen and get away with it!” She looked over at me. “So I did a little personal research on the competition and found out that little miss nerd over here was in it. Doing what any other good person would do I when to an adult-“

“Which was my aunt?” I growled, taking a step towards her. There was a sudden anger that flared up inside of me that moment. Why would she do this to me? I mean I never bothered her before…..oh.

“Yes, Faith what have I told you about skating?” My aunt demanded while making her way over to me. “I told you that you were never to set foot on ice again! Then what do you do? Oh you decide that I am going to disobey my guardian and get on the ice!”

“Look I am so-“ I began but was cut off by the force of my aunt’s hand against my cheek. I stumbled backwards towards Trent who was there to catch me. I looked up at him through my tears to give him a fake ‘I am ok’ smile.

Trent didn’t seem to buy it though as his eyes clouded over with anger and concern. “How dare you touch her like that?!” He practically roared. “You are a monster that doesn’t deserve to have her in your life! She is an amazing person and you treat her like crap.”

Shocked crossed everyone’s face as they stared at Trent in astonishment. I couldn’t help but feel the slightest bit happy at what he was going through to save me in this situation.

“Young man do you know who I am?” My aunt asked quietly.

“Yes.”

“You know that I am her guardian, correct?”

“Yes.”

Her face turned red with anger as she knitted her eyebrows together. “Then how dare you talk to me like that?! She is under my care and I can do what I wish in situations like this because she is mine!”

“She is nobody’s!” He screamed, gripping my arm tighter.

I winced a little at the pain but did nothing but bury myself deeper into his shoulder, fighting back the tears that threatened me. My face burned from how hard she hit me and I knew for a fact that it was going to bruise in the morning. I glanced up at the ceiling from Trent’s shoulder and silently prayed that my parents would help me out.