Chapter 19

hey guys well that took longer then what i thought it would for you to get the votes.... Anyways thanks for the nice comments and here is the next chapter!(: I just finished watching Marley and Me so i had to add on things to this chapter and it was hard when i am over here in tears! 

since it is towards the end of the book and i only have one more chapter to write before the epilogue i will lower the votes down to 100 votes!

100 VOTES!

here is chapter 19 thank you guys for all your support!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             “Hi I am Niall, I am Liam, I am Zyan, I am Louis, and I am Harry.”  All the boys greeted with a giant smile planted on their face. 

                          Niall took a step forward so that he was in front of Jessie and stuck out his hand. “It is so nice to finally me-,” he began but was cut off when Jessie pounced on him. “Oh hey you could have just asked for a hug you know,” he chuckled, returning her hug.

                “Sorry I am just so excited to finally meet you! When Faith told me that her birthday present to me was meeting you I almost passed out!” she squealed, turning red under their gazes. 

                   “Well the pleasure is ours, its always nice to meet big fans!” Louis added in, coming to stand next to Niall. “Just out of curiosity… who is your favorite?”

                  “Ummm…” she began, casting her eyes to the floor to hide her blush that was turning into a darker shade of red. Personally I didn’t even know that a person could turn this red…

                   “Louis! You can not just walk up to someone and ask them that!” Liam scolded, lightly slapping Louis in the back of the head. “Even though I am pretty sure I know who it is.”

                 “Aw thank you Liam, it is so nice to for you to tell them that it is me!” Harry cooed, walking up and giving his award winning smile. “Hi Jessie it is such a pleasure to meet you.” He bowed a little before winking in her direction.

                    For me I was just standing in the back ground enjoying their tiny arguments. I brought Trent along because I knew I wouldn’t get a word in to the boys as long as Jessie was around. As she said it ‘my beauty would distract them from her.’

                     “Harry you need to calm your ego, your head wont fit on the tour bus,” Zyan sighed, coming up to fling his arm around Harry’s shoulder. “And we cant leave without the fifth member of One Direction, I mean who would we pick on during your solos?”

                   Harry shot a glare at Zyan before turning back to Jessie. “You see how I am treated! I mean one time they actually ripped my shirt open in front of everyone! It was embarrassing!” He covered his face with his hands.

                   “Oh I know I saw it on Youtube.” Jessie commented, trying to keep her face neutral.