Chapter 8

hey guys so sorry about the long wait but as most of you know i have lost a dear friend to me. My best friend died in a car accident saturday along with his friend. Then two days ago there was another car accident were i lost two more friends, but we were as close as my best friend that died. My county is having a rough time so if yall would be so kind to understand whats going on i would be very thankful. 

To the right is the routine along with the song that she is preforming. ---->

Thank you all for the wonderful comments and votes on the last chapter i am very happy about that! Please keep that up! :D Anyways enough of my chatting...

ENJOY!(:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked up to the front door of my best friend’s house and stood there. So many things were running through my mind at the moment, how could I have snapped on her like that. I understood that after I had a talk with Trent.

Speaking of Trent, after he drove me to my house we ended up just talking more. I found out that his favorite color was green, just like me and then that he did have a soft side for puppies. His favorite dog was a German Shepard, typical… all men like their big dogs. I guess it makes them feel better about their selves.

I shook my head clear of the thoughts as I moved on to the next thing, the next thing being my friend’s forgiveness. How could I expect her to forgive me after I just snapped and accused her of doing horrible when she was only helping me? I could see it now… she would yelled and snap back at me then slam the door in my face while screaming I never want to see your ugly face again.

I had to do this though this was important to me and I had to know that she forgave me even if she never wanted to talk to me again. Reaching up I pushed the little doorbell shaped like an eyeball. The scary thing was it even looked like one… I feel like I am poking someone’s eye out so I usually just knock but my hands wouldn’t reach the door to knock.

There was a silence before the dragging of feet came to the door. Slowly it opened to reveal a red noised and puffy faced Jessie. Grief filled me as I threw my arms around her and started to hug the life out of her.

“I am so so sorry Jessie!” I quickly said. “I should have never snapped at you like that, I know you only wanted to help me and what did I do I just hurt you. I made you feel worse when you actually did something good!”

She didn’t respond but I did feel her hug me back and I knew that was a good sign. Relief filled me as I let out a long sigh. “I am so sorry…” I mumbled again. “Please forgive me?”

Jessie let go of me and turned to her door. “Of course I forgive you my best friend. I should be apologizing though, what I did was wrong.” Her voice was so small I considered it to be a whisper.

“I talked to Trent…” I began hoping to get a reaction out of her.

As I thought she would she quickly turned to me with wide eyes. I knew by the look on her face that my old best friend was back. “Quickly inside details why I get you ready for the competition today!”