Chapter 17

here is chapter 17!(: i hope you all enjoy it i mean i tried to make it a little longer while getting back on topic of the whole story. Competition is put in this chapter! :D yay!!!!

200 VOTES MY LOVELY AND WONDERFUL FANS!(: i know a lot but you guys have gotten a lot quicker! i am like off for two days then i get back on and then BOOM! 100 votes, my face is priceless let me tell you that!

The routine she does to the right! ---->>>> dont forget to check it out! (:

Thank you for all the wonderful comments and i hope you enjoy this chapter! I hope i get more wonderful comments like before. thank you for enjoying the last chapter and for being supporters of my story!(:

ENJOY!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So how was your New year?” Jessie asked, stifling a yawn.

“It was amazing, look what Trent got me!” I squealed in excitement, holding up my hand for her to see the ring.

Her tired eyes shot open, giving me the most priceless face ever. “You are getting married!” She shrieked, grabbing my shoulders to shake the life out of me. “Your only nineteen years old Faith you have a life to live, heck you have a career to finish!”

I grabbed her hands and pulled them off me. “Jessie did you not get enough sleep on the way home from your trip?” I questioned, giving her my famous concerned look. If I didn’t look out after her who else would at school. “No I am not getting married; it’s a promise ring you goof…”

“Oh… well I didn’t get any sleep I mean come on I had to ride home with James!” she whined, throwing herself into my arms. “He was still angry about me waking him up and so he got revenge by not letting me sleep all weekend!”

I rolled my eyes, patting her on the back as she continued to whine. “Jessie you should have seen that coming when did you ever know James not to get you back… ten times worse?”

“I wasn’t expecting this much though…” she muttered, brushing the wrinkles out of her shirt as she stood up again. “Anyways enough of that topic I hate to relive my horrible new year’s trip with the family. Your next competition is coming up tomorrow you did practice over the break right?”

“You know I have been, I don’t just dedicate my life to Trent you know.” I muttered, crossing my arms over my chest.

She scowled.

“I have a routine picked out and everything would you stop worrying about it!” I exclaimed, patting her on the cheek. Let me tell you something, if you ever want to get on Jessie’s nerves you have to pat her cheek and tell her to stop worrying. I just made it worse seeing how she is already grumpy from no sleep. Yay…

“Well sorry I am just making sure you are set! I am supposed to do that I am your coach!” she snapped back at me. Her eyes were narrowed making her look even more depressing then before. Maybe I should take her home to sleep…