6| What's the big deal? Oh.

- Chapter Six -
What's the big deal? Oh.

I sigh, annoyed out of my mind. You know what I said about Kyouya? Yeah, well I take it back. Asshole. 'I knew I should have skipped today.' "MISS FUJIOKA!" The teacher snapped. "What!?" I growl back in annoyance, causing him to look at me with a shocked expression. "I'm not in the mood for this. Later Haruhi, twins." I sigh, heading to music room three. I can wait for the club there.

...

"Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored-" I repeat constantly, having already drawn, and coloured a picture. (Above). "Bored. Bored. Bored. Bor-" "You know that repeating 'bored' won't do anything to help right, sis?" Haruhi giggles, standing over me. I'm currently lying in a sprawled out position on the sofa in music room three, one of my legs hanging over the back of the sofa. I grunt in response to Haruhi's question. "Very ladylike." She giggles, annoying me further. "Thanks ." I mutter sarcastically, getting up from the sofa. "Come on, it's time for the physical exams." She informs, turning towards the door. I sigh once again, following her to the exams.

"Haruhi! We've devised a plan!" The mayor of idiotville tells Haruhi, trying to be all secretive, but failing massively. "Plan for what? How to make instant coffee?" I snort sarcastically. "No. It is a plan devised to keep Haruhi's gender a secret." Glasses oh so reliably informs. "Thanks for that info specs, but it was sarcasm. Anyway, what's the big deal? Why don't you just carry on the way you are?" I ask, stupidly. "Because, the whole female population of the school wants to see her shirtless." He sighs, pushing up his glasses. "One, what about me? I don't want to see my sister shirtless, and two, I really don't get why you want Haruhi's gender to be concealed anyway." I shrug. "If Haruhi's gender was revealed, she wouldn't be able to pay her debt to us off." Glasses smirks, thinking he'd won. "Oh.. But she could always be a female host." I deadpan, knocking the smirk of glasses' face. 'Bullseye.' I think with a smirk, walking into the examination room.

"Takashi, Mitsukuni, what are you doing?" I ask creeped out by their doctor costumes. 'What the hell?' "They are back up, as for the costumes, well, it just makes it feel more like a real operation doesn't it?" Glasses appears behind me, sprouting information again. "No." I growl, getting even more pissed of with these idiots. 'When will it end?!' I think, beyond annoyed.

I sigh for the millionth time today, turning to the curtains where Haruhi has disappeared to, curios of this 'plan' the host club devised. A few moments later, the biggest idiot in existence came dancing out the curtains, and no. It wasn't Kyoya. "Hello, ladies, I am HARUHI!" He sings at the end. Holding back laughter, I choke out, "Y-yeah, and I'm lady gaga!" Before bursting out laughing with the twins. "I can't believe he fell for it!" Hikaru shouts, rolling on the floor laughing with Kaoru and I. "KYOYA! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" He shouts furiously. "Sorry, Tamaki, but I don't think I'm supporting cast, homosexual or otherwise." Specs smirks. "Hahahahahaha!" I burst out laughing once more. "Kyoya admitted that he is gay!" I shout, finding it hilarious that a snob like him made a mistake as big as that. "That is very homophobic of you, Chioye." Hikaru and Kaoru scold. "For the record, I'm not homophobic, actually, I'm bi." I shrug. "WHAT!?!?!?!?!?"