Lobellia Girl's Academy Strikes Back!

"Alright, we're off." Haruhi calls to Ranka. "Have fun! Come home soon!" He sings in reply, watching us walk down the steps. As soon as we reach the bottom, we are captured by two people. "Target-" "-Captured." 'Are they?' I think, remembering the voices. My suspicions are confirmed when we arrive at a grand building. Three words: The Zuka Club.

...

"Maiden! Why is it you defy me so!? You must wear that in which makes you the most beautiful: the Lobellia uniform!" Benibara corners me, pestering me to change. The sound of a curtain echoes throughout the room, revealing a stunning Haruhi. "Sis." She orders, forcefully. "Get changed." I sigh, snatching the dress from Benibara and stalking off to the changing area.

Once I'm done, I exit, standing next to Haruhi. "I never thought that I would wear this uniform again." I sigh, fiddling with my neck tie. "Oh, maiden..." Benio trails off, tears forming in her eyes. She snaps out of it, striding towards the door. "Come with us maidens!" She exclaims, "It is is time to meet your fans!" We sigh, following her out of the door towards a horde of screaming fangirls.

A path is carved for us through the over-excited swarm of fangirls. "Kyaaaa!!! It's Chioye!" The girls erupt in a chorus of squeals, deafening Haruhi and I. Haruhi begins to get overwhelmed, clutching onto my dress. Hugging her gently, I let out a small smile. The girls begin screaming my name again, shouting things like: 'Oh! She's so beautiful' or 'Is she coming back? I hope so.' It gets annoying after a while, so to shut them up, I give them one of 'Akira's' smirks, sending them into a frenzy.

Haruhi stares at me dumbfounded as I get more into my 'role'. We reach the rehearsal room, where all the girls are ready to start practicing. Benibara explains what we need to do. "Sure. Whatever." I sigh, getting into my place. We start of with Haruhi's scene and let's just say... I'm glad she's choosing to be a lawyer. "My lord Frederick!" She exclaims, in a surprisingly robotic voice.

I sweat drop, realising the music has started. I begin to sing, stepping into Haruhi's place. The shocked faces host club catch the corner of my eye. 'Those idiots are here too, then?' I think, still singing. One of the Zuka club accidentally pulls out the plug, silencing the background music. 'Oh well, as they say, the show must go on!' I carry on. We carry on like this until the end of the rehearsal.

I sneak away from the crowd of girls, making my way up to the technology balcony, where they deal with the slideshow for the performance. 'Even though I didn't see him, I know that Kyouya wouldn't just leave Haruhi to fend for herself. I even think he has a crush on her. So he must be here.' My luck is with me as I see him there, downloading files. "Hey." I greet, surprising him. "Oh, hey Chioye." He looks at me- eyes blocked by his glasses. "Here." I say, handing him a disc. "To stop them from trying to get to me. I don't know what you can use for Haruhi, though. Oh well, you're smart, so, you'll figure it out." I smile, taking my leave. "See ya."

I stop outside the door to catch my breath. 'Why does he make me feel like this?' I think, breathing heavily. My hand comes up to my heart, clutching the fabric there. I ignore the feeling. I begin to walk back to Haruhi, who is now getting her costume, makeup and hair done. Poor her. "Ah! Maiden!" Shit. "Here, let us do your hair and makeup!" "No thanks Benibara-senpai. I can handle it myself." I state, sitting down at an empty mirror. I begin to do my hair first, followed by my makeup.

Once I am done, I get up, taking my place on stage. All goes smoothly until there is nervous whispers of a kiss scene. Oh joy. I run towards Haruhi who is trapped in Benibara's arms. As I do so, a banana peel appears out of nowhere, making me slip. "Sis! Help!" Haruhi cries, being pushed up on a giant pedi stool. I look up hopelessly. "I will get you back foul host club, by stealing this maiden's first kiss!" There's a low groan of protest from the audience and an outraged cry from Ranka and Tamaki.

Just as she is about to kiss Haruhi, an image appears of Haruhi kissing someone from Ouran: a girl from Ouran. Benibara looks shocked, as does Ranka. 'Oooh, Haruhi's going to get it!' "Fine then. If I can't have this maiden... Then I shall have Chioye instead!" Benibara exclaims, leaping down to me, the pedi stool following at a slower rate. "Uh... about that..." I trail off, a new picture appearing on the screen.

The picture is of a brother and a sister, the sister obviously being me. I have a look of shock on my face as my brother kisses me with his eyes closed- you can tell he's obviously smirking. My sister took the picture. Idiots." I mumble the last bit.

"T-This can't be!" Benibara exclaims. "Wow." The twins butt in, "This puts our brotherly love act to shame." I smirk at them. "I don't care." Benibara mutters, gaining our attention. "I don't care if I am your second, third or fourth kiss! I don't care how many kisses either of you have had! I'll be your next!" She exclaims, meaning Haruhi and I. 'Oh shit.'